Top Favorite Play

TH3

In order to relish in the high comedy of yesterday's game - I think it would be cool for people to list their favorite play. This can be a big, game changing play, or a simple small play that reflects that utter ineptness of our loved Bills.

My personal favorite is the quater ending punt play by the Browns. The Browns waiting for the quater to end so they get the wind - and the Bills fail to even send players out on the field. The Browns notice this and get ready to run a play - probably a fake...and the Bills forced to call a time out.

Chime In.

In order to relish in the high comedy of yesterday's game - I think it would be cool for people to list their favorite play. This can be a big, game changing play, or a simple small play that reflects that utter ineptness of our loved Bills.

My personal favorite is the quater ending punt play by the Browns. The Browns waiting for the quater to end so they get the wind - and the Bills fail to even send players out on the field. The Browns notice this and get ready to run a play - probably a fake...and the Bills forced to call a time out.

Chime In.

...and after all that, Roscoe runs backwards for 15 yards on the return. :thumbsup:

Clearly the bothched punt return giving the opponent the ball in the red zone to win the game. I was torn because I also loved the 3 yard pass to Lee Evans as time was running short.

It was enough for Evans to get me a single point in fantasy... joy.

Favorite play? I was fairly entertained by our gunner getting a call on him for being ineligible downfield. Then when the refs realized they botched it they added another guy as ineligible.

Hmmmm? Overlooking all the flashy garbage plays this little gem stuck out as my favorite play. The 2 yard pass to the sidelines to Nelson when they needed 7 yards! Thats the best. That our our world famous punt rerturner letting them pin us in deep 3 (THREE) seperate times. Bobby April shouldn't be above the Blood letting that needs to begin at OBD.

Hmmmm? Overlooking all the flashy garbage plays this little gem stuck out as my favorite play. The 2 yard pass to the sidelines to Nelson when they needed 7 yards! Thats the best. That our our world famous punt rerturner letting them pin us in deep 3 (THREE) seperate times. Bobby April shouldn't be above the Blood letting that needs to begin at OBD.

That is pretty much every 3rd down pass play, I remember that happening more then once.