It's Official

mabden

After reading these forums, I have come to the conclusion, that the sorry state of the Buffalo Bills has made it's fans completely insane. It has been so dysfunctional, top to bottom, for so long, with nothing but past glory and little hope in the future, the fans are at a complete loss to comprehend the overwhelming nature of how bad this team and organization has become.

:thumbsup:

After reading these forums, I have come to the conclusion, that the sorry state of the Buffalo Bills has made it's fans completely insane. It has been so dysfunctional, top to bottom, for so long, with nothing but past glory and little hope in the future, the fans are at a complete loss to comprehend the overwhelming nature of how bad this team and organization has become.

I was overwhelmed by the ineptitude of this team yesterday. Were they even coached during the week? I did actually begin to laugh. Does this mean I am now insane?

I was called a JP fanboy two years ago for daring to say that DJ and the Oline were the real problems.

Welcome to the bandwagon.

I was overwhelmed by the ineptitude of this team yesterday. Were they even coached during the week? I did actually begin to laugh. Does this mean I am now insane?

If it makes you insane I am also. I was very upset during the 1st half but right after halftime I found myself just sitting there laughing out loud. My wife ask me what was so funny and I just said the Bills. I hope they don't come and take me away for this.

:bag:

You are, sadly, correct. :thumbsup:

The center is charged with a false start.

magnificent.

Sums it up pretty well.

I had to laugh when they showed the infraction on the replay. WTF was that move?

Last year it was Fowler snapping to nobody (Trent was in the shotgun), and now this.

Hey, I wish Grant from the Packers had enough fire in him to hold his own and get a flag... instead he just trips over the line of scrimmage every time and fumbles the ball.

As to the personal foul call on Lynch, I totally thought it was thrown on the guy who JUMPED on him after he was out of bounds... looks like you Bills fans must hate the zebras as much as us Packer Fans.