And next week....OH BOY

Well, since this team is actually REgressing every week by getting worse, who can think of the most creative way the Bills can actually get worse than today's performance?

What rock has not yet been overturned?

And does anyone else believe that maybe Jauron is "just a coach...not a fan" and perhaps is deliberately trying to see what it will take to get fired?

Well, since this team is actually REgressing every week by getting worse, who can think of the most creative way the Bills can actually get worse than today's performance?

What rock has not yet been overturned?

And does anyone else believe that maybe Jauron is "just a coach...not a fan" and perhaps is deliberately trying to see what it will take to get fired?

i guess they could start fumbling and throwing interceptions multiple times...that would technically be worse than them punting 20 times

This was a frickin' STRIKE GAME. I'm down. I'm really down. Even if the front office (new OR old) gets it right, we STILL have to look forward to two more "rebuilding" seasons. We've been rebuilding since 1995. Kill me. I can't take any more rebuilding...

Same score as the last strike game, but we won that one 6-3. I haven't watched that one in years, but I still have the tape somewhere if you want to watch it. How about this, since you're getting the Toronto game on your local tv, we'll come down, I'll bring the tape. Then we can see which squad is worse, the final strike team of 1987 or the December 2009 Bills, because by then, I'm guessing that half the team will be on IR and since the UFL season will be over, Jim Haslett will be available to play linebacker for us.

Edwards is going to get killed...which may not be a bad thing at this point....

My thoughts today also.Dick is loyal to a fault and will not pull Trent .I found myself thinking that the best thing for the Bills is for Trent to get hurt.Same show in preseason,Trent was pathetic and Fitz moved the offence.Dicks sunglasses must have blinders in them if he cant see what were seeing.Please Resign Dick :thumbsup: