There's only one reason why Ralph flew here today

The Senator

Are there telling Ralph that we lost the game. I wonder

Did you see the TV shot of Ralph sitting there in his box - all alone, look of angered-bewilderment on his face, and no one on either side of him?

I'm tellin' ya - Jauron's good-as-gone before the 6 o'clock news.

Did you see the TV shot of Ralph sitting there in his box - all alone, look of angered-bewilderment on his face, and no one on either side of him?

I'm tellin' ya - Jaruon's good-as-gone before the 6 o'clock news.

I'm tellin' ya the senile old goat barely functions. He might remember some stories from 40 years past, but that is about it.

I'm tellin' ya - Jaruon's good-as-gone before the 6 o'clock news.

If DJ hasn't been fired by now...I can't see it coming til the season is over. He should have been canned after the last Cleveland game and just about every game since then and nothing. I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm tellin' ya - Jauron's good-as-gone before the 6 o'clock news.

It's called being senile.

If DJ hasn't been fired by now...I can't see it coming til the season is over. He should have been canned after the last Cleveland game and just about every game since then and nothing. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Agreed.

Today's loss was all about an undisciplined unispired team. How many false starts was that?? AT HOME????

Today was the perfect expression of lack of accountability. If Jauron isn't held accountable, there's no reason for the player's to be, since he tolerates their mental errors.

For those morons who still think the problem is Trent Edwards - wake up - the opposing quarterback was 2 for 16 and won.

Trent wasn't perfect, but he made a lot of plays. Too bad so many were from awful down and distance and awful field position.

The biggest problem with firing Jauron now is that April was the logical interim replacement, and his unit was the among worst out there.