Bills - Browns an Internet Stream for free ??

Hallo my friends and Bills-Fans...

Does anybody know, if tonights Game against the Browns is free to watch in a stream in the internet ?

MAYBE A LINK ??

Thanks a lot and greetings from Germany

Michael

Try: zomse.com or

http:homertv.webs.com or

justintv.net

Happy Viewing

GO BILLS!

Hallo my friends and Bills-Fans...

Does anybody know, if tonights Game against the Browns is free to watch in a stream in the internet ?

MAYBE A LINK ??

Thanks a lot and greetings from Germany

Michael

There will probably be a few links that will be posted as game time nears...

Be careful. I've tried this: Most of the links will look VERY promising, until about 3 minutes before kickoff when the stream gets replaced with "This stream has been removed due to copyright laws".

If you want to at least listen (and listen to hometown coverage), I know Sirius has it. If you don't have sirius, I think you can get a free trial online.

I'm off to the bar. It's 8:45 am here. My wife is dropping me off, going shopping, and then picking me up after the loss. Yeah, I did well.

I listen to it on the 97 rock website.

97 Rock website is great to listen to the game. Hometown flavor. Actually at work right now listening to the pre-game.

As for video feeds I found zomse.com works well however some feeds may freeze momentarily a few times during the feed. However it is better than nothing.

If the video feed is not working I usually listen to the 97 Rock audio and follow the game on the nfl.com

I found this link digging around Justin.tv and it looks very good so far. Don Criqui doing the game! I feel like I'm back in the '80s.

http://www.newworldchannel.net/nwc/nfl-football/

thank you all very much for your help. I hope some of the links will work....

GO BILLS ! ;-)