Who still wants the Bills to draft Snead?

Big Turk

Against Alabama, Ole Miss QB Jevan Snead was 11 for 35 for 140 yards with 4 INTs...this dude is Jamarcus Russell except on the college level...

just for looking at his career stats I can tell you that his lack of accuracy at the college level is a big concern...also a concern that he seems to be regressing, rather than progressing in his junior year...

Brutal day for the young QB...

please, do not keep asking for the Bills to draft this guy...

Against Alabama, Ole Miss QB Jevan Snead was 11 for 35 for 140 yards with 4 INTs...this dude is Jamarcus Russell except on the college level...

just for looking at his career stats I can tell you that his lack of accuracy at the college level is a big concern...also a concern that he seems to be regressing, rather than progressing in his junior year...

Brutal day for the young QB...

please, do not keep asking for the Bills to draft this guy...

Was someone asking for the Bills to draft him? B-)

No but the more I watch the crimson tide the more I want them to draft Terrence Cody. Cody and Stroud lined up at dt for the next couple of years would be a real nice way to boost the defense.

Completely agree on Terrence Cody we could then switch to a 3-4 defense. Cody in the middle, stroud and williams on the outside. I mean Denver went from being the worst defense in the league last year to one of the best this year.

Agreed, but the funny thing is, a lot of Razorback fans, myself included, will tell you that what you just typed sounds awfully familiar...