players defending jauron ... lol what a joke

Looks like standard player party line a couple weeks before the dude gets fired. Translation. Deep down we know our coach sucks but he's a nice guy and doesn't yell at us so we don't want to bash him in the media. Once you see stories like this in the press coach is a dead man walking.

Yeah, I read this too.

Funny, but the poster boy for not deserving to be on an NFL team but a Jauron-coached team (Ellison) was used for the article.

Ofcourse these guys will defend Jauron.

Here is a guy who will play many not talented enough to make a top-twenty team in the league. Here is a guy who prefers to go soft to not hurt his players bodies in practice or in those harmful elements because they might catch a cold (forget the fact that your starting QB can't throw a pass in the snow). Scared of the press after a bad game? Don't Worry. Coach J will shield you from all criticism, taking it all on the chin as if it were his fault for how you dropped that pass.

Jauron runs Club Med for million dollar athletes.

Completely agree. It's like deja vu. Jauron tells the media that it's his fault the team isn't playing well, followed up by players defending their coach and telling everyone they're angry and it's their responsibility.

It truly is a never ending nightmare.

The only player from that article that I'm hoping doesn't lose a job is Kyle Williams. He's been playing great IMO.

Not saying he hasn't been playing good, but I don't remember hearing his name since the New England game. I think that all three of the defensive ends have been playing pretty good, especially Schobel.

What would you expect? Them to say "We arent going to try until he is fired"? That would sit real well, it is the only thing they can say.

actually there have been plenty of instances where players call out coaches. and you know what, a lot of them benefit the team. ray lewis ran billick out of baltimore, and now they're a better team. some giants players called out coughlin for too simplistic a game plan, and they ended up winning a super bowl.

so yes, id like to see some players show some nads and call out jauron for something thats bleeping obvious to 99.99% of the fan base.

Ellison that c*ck sucker. I clicked the link but when I saw his mug at the top of the article I just closed the window. This team blows, and the worst part is its going to get worse. We just jumped from the roof and arent close to the ground yet.

"Players make plays, coaches just coach," he said. "The schemes that are drawn up [and] players can trump those schemes and make plays on Sundays. ... So it has nothing to do with our head coach. It's frustrating because [Jauron] is the type of guy that is a perfectionist, wants to take ownership and that's what we expect out of him, but to be perfectly honest every player in the locker room needs to take that same attitude, too."

wtf, wasn't edwards saying that he 'just does the plays that are called'? doesn't he have full control @ the LOS with this 'no huddle'? so earlier in the year he's blaming the schemes/plays, etc and now he's saying that the players are supposed to make plays regardless of schemes. WHICH IS IT?!?!?

Completely agree. It's like deja vu. Jauron tells the media that it's his fault the team isn't playing well, followed up by players defending their coach and telling everyone they're angry and it's their responsibility.

It truly is a never ending nightmare.

Yep...Kinda sounds like the end of last Season when they were all scrambling to keep Jauron...The one thing they can't do with all their praise of Dead Dick is magically make him a winner...Cant do it...That leopard ain't gonna change his spots...He's a career loser...So back him all you want Ellison and the rest of you...All it tells me is that, in the end, your AOK with being a loser...Cause the Coach you love does it better than the rest...Nobody does losing like Dead Dick Jauron...Nobody... :unsure: