Hey Poojer... trying resurrect your 70s/80s TV show topic

Bullpen

Since there's huge amount of "poster on poster" violence going on around here lately. I'm going to do my part to increase the peace and bring back some fond memories of yesteryear. A time when life was simpler. A time when attentions were drawn to school recess, summer vacations, slot car racing and football cards with the logos airbrushed off the helmets...

Of all the Bradford girls in the smash ABC show "Eight is Enough, which one did you find the hottest and why?

If the ladies (and Beerbawl) of TSW want to discuss merits of Tom Bradford or David Bradford they can. (No need to bring those other two insufferable SOBs Tommy and Nicolas Bradford into the discussion)

If need be I can find links to the Bradford gals for those too lazy to do a google image search I suppose... :unsure:

What, nobody else has any love for the super-adorable, young blue-eyed brunette girl-next-door Bradford? That's some grade-A 70's sweetness.

The blonde one is an obvious answer, rubberneck seemed too self-righteous and preachy, the thespian one was just plain wierd, the baseball-Annie one was okay but something about her just seemed "off", the brunette didn't realy do much for me I guess.

The blonde one is an obvious answer, rubberneck seemed too self-righteous and preachy, the thespian one was just plain wierd, the baseball-Annie one was okay but something about her just seemed "off", the brunette didn't realy do much for me I guess.

Yeah, that blonde (upper left in the photo) was pretty hot.

I agree about the baseball Annie girl--something creepy going on there. If I remember correctly, she was only on the show as a ringer to help ABC win the Battle of the Network Stars, as she was a freakishly talented lifeboat paddler.