Bills a 6 point favorite

CodeMonkey

Seems about right seeing as how it is at the Ralph. Over/Under 40.6.

not me, i have them favored by 2. their problem in the 1st 3 games was quinn. when he was benched they nearly beat cincinatti. anderson beat the bills 2 years, and quinn beat us last year. as little as i think of mangini i have to admit hes better than jauron. so id take he browns and the 6 for sure. id also take the over as neither of these teams can play defense

Seems about right seeing as how it is at the Ralph. Over/Under 40.6.

If Scott is at LT & Chambers is at RT, we're not winning, never mind covering.

The combined record of Cleveland's opponents is 14-2, our opponents are 8-8. Taking out the games against both teams, the records are 10-2 vs 5-7. Cleveland isn't nearly as bad as their record and our only win is against winless Tampa Bay when Leftwich was starting.

We might not win another game until Bell comes back or we sign some OTs & even then we still might not win again. December 13th may be for #1 in the draft. Outside of the KC game on the road & the Clevland game with us having too many injuries, there aren't any games that look winnable. So give us one upset, split Cleve-KC and we're 3-13.

I'm usually very positive on the Bills chances, but we just don't have the players to field a competitive team this year.

At least Jauron is a slam dunk to be gone by next season, so there's always hope. Another guy who won't be back is TO.

I had to check that before I posted, but yeah, here it is.

My immediate thoughts:

1. Is Cleveland that bad?

2. Vegas must think that these guys will play for Jauron.

3. TAKE THE POINTS!!!

Cleveland is no worse than the Bills

Vegas is full of crap this line will plummet.

Better get them while you can.

does this mean mangenius sucks more than jauron?

as sucky as man-boobs is, he's better than jauron. in 3 seasons as HC in NY, he put together 2 winning seasons, including one playoff berth after taking over for the 4&12 herm edwards team. thats as many playoff appearances as jauron had in 8 seasons, and 2x as many winning seasons. mangini tries to get too cute and gimmicky in attempt to copy bellichek, however he would have had a clue and gone for it on 4th and 1.

as sucky as man-boobs is, he's better than jauron. in 3 seasons as HC in NY, he put together 2 winning seasons, including one playoff berth after taking over for the 4&12 herm edwards team. thats as many playoff appearances as jauron had in 8 seasons, and 2x as many winning seasons. mangini tries to get too cute and gimmicky in attempt to copy bellichek, however he would have had a clue and gone for it on 4th and 1.

I was going to gripe about the Mangini>Jauron post too, but reading what you put here, it's correct.