So I'm thinking Fitzpatrick starts against the Browns

In all seriousness, I do not want to see Trent benched at this point. He is the best QB of the 3. The OL is in shambles. I don't think Trent is the longterm answer at QB and I personally think he is a pansy. But I want to see him start the whole year just to make sure At the end of the year, I think we will have no question where we stand with Trent. No yo-yo playing with the starter. Fitz is not the answer either.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you high ?

Seriously.

Are you rapid? For your sake I hope you get the shots.

Supposedly they are very painful. Posting a YouTube getting your shots would be popular.

Do you use commercial douche or just vinegar and water?

In all seriousness, I do not want to see Trent benched at this point. He is the best QB of the 3. ... Fitz is not the answer either.

How do you know this? He impressed me in pre season. I know it's only pre season but still. He threw the 20 yard passes Trent could not. Plus one of his strengths I always hear is his mobility. Might be just what the doctor ordered with this line. Since his time in Cincy he's gone through mini camps, training camp, and preseason. He knows the offense.

I say give him a shot and see what he can do in Buffalo. After about 25 starts I think we pretty much know what Trent can do.

How do you know this? He impressed me in pre season. I know it's only pre season but still. He threw the 20 yard passes Trent could not. Plus one of his strengths I always hear is his mobility. Might be just what the doctor ordered with this line. Since his time in Cincy he's gone through mini camps, training camp, and preseason. He knows the offense.

I say give him a shot and see what he can do in Buffalo. After about 25 starts I think we pretty much know what Trent can do.

Be patient. Trent will be injured soon, no doubt.

'Trenters' couldn't score a TD in the preseason - that's what got Turk fired - and I believe his O failed to score in at least one regular season game as well. But don't expect the 'Trenters' fans to give up easlily.

After all - many thought it was all JP's fault, and that Trentie Boy would save the day. :cry:

I hear ya. 5 games in it's getting to be about time for a Trent injury. I hope no ill will on anyone including Trent, but I'm kindof thinking maybe the Jets game with Rex Ryan's blitzkrieg defense may do it. I hope I'm wrong for Trent's sake.

Are you rapid? For your sake I hope you get the shots.

Supposedly they are very painful. Posting a YouTube getting your shots would be popular.

Do you use commercial douche or just vinegar and water?

Apparently, the answer to my question is yes.

In the words of Mr. Mackey - "Drugs are bad, mmmkay"

:unsure:

If they start Fitzpatrick, then that sends a clear message that they are packing in the season and starting from scratch (Not to mention it would look like they are playing for the #1 overall draft pick-Noodle Arm sucks). Anyone with at least one working eye and half a brain knows Fitz isn't the long term solution anywhere, so pulling Edwards, no matter how he has played, says "We gave up on him, we'll start over again in 2010."

If they start Fitzpatrick, then that sends a clear message that they are packing in the season and starting from scratch (Not to mention it would look like they are playing for the #1 overall draft pick-Noodle Arm sucks). Anyone with at least one working eye and half a brain knows Fitz isn't the long term solution anywhere, so pulling Edwards, no matter how he has played, says "We gave up on him, we'll start over again in 2010."

Please, we are going to have to start over anyway, might as well get a jump on things.

Please, we are going to have to start over anyway, might as well get a jump on things.

Not sure about you or anyone else, but I am getting tired of starting over every 2 or 3 years for the last decade and a half. Feels like our wheels are just spinning in mud or some other excrement like stuff.

Any quarterback that has ever played would get hurt eventually behind our pathetic rotating offensive line. There has never been a line in Buffalo that has earned the name "Offensive" as much as this one has. Trent hasn't played great or close to it, in fact last weekend he was terrible with the rest of the offense and most of the rest of the team to for that matter, but over the first 4 games, he hasn't had much time to throw at all, which makes it impossible to sustain an downfield passing attack.

I still think Trent could be the answer. Let's face it, no matter who we throw back there unless they shore up that OL the QB is doomed.

UNLESS...

Doughboy plans for more roll out passes like the TD to Reed last week. Throw a few of those in their and naked bootlegs like the Bills did in the first game. That could keep a defense from blitzing every down.