Bills no long must see TV?

I pay good money to get Sunday ticket so I can watch the Bills and I stopped watching late in the 3rd quater and turned on other games. Like a previous poster said I dont even get mad anymore, I just laugh at how bad it had gotten. I will argue with anyone except Lions fans that this is the worst franchise in the NFL. Almost everyone else has at least had one playoff year since our last apperance. My GOD the Browns even made it to the playoffs with Kelly Holcolm. Oakland was in a Super Bowl, St Louis was in 2!!! The Bengals made the playoffs! Houston doesnt count they are an expansion team. WE ARE A FREAKING JOKE! I AM 100% embarassed to be a Bills fan.

I became an avid Bills fan in 1973 and went for decades without ever leaving the stadium early or turning off a game on TV or radio until the last whistle. I would be insane (or more insane) if I did that now. I turned off the internet feed when the score hit 24-3 before the middle of the 3rd quarter. I told my daughter it would probably not improve and we would probably lose about 31-10. It was worse than that even. For the NO game I turned it off shortly after DJ punted. At least I keep some measure of sanity this way.

I was at the game and stayed until the last drive then i went to the parking lot to get drunk! Miami fans can be abusive when they win!

Miami Fans are abusive period, that's why I dont go to the games anymore.

Yes, I turned off the game too.