This team is so far away it's not funny

BF_in_Indiana

The Bills are so far away on so many levels. The defense looked like they couldn't tackle a 600 pound sitting target tonight. Bledsoe? This guy has to be the worst QB in the entire league. I'm so embarrassed to be a fan of this team right now.

I'm speechless for the most part. What a disgrace.

The Bills are so far away on so many levels.  The defense looked like they couldn't tackle a 600 pound sitting target tonight.  Bledsoe?  This guy has to be the worst QB in the entire league.  I'm so embarrassed to be a fan of this team right now. 

I'm speechless for the most part.  What a disgrace.

117279[/snapback]

Ummm yeah. . . look at my user name. But I'll be darned if there still aren't idiot fans out there who want Bledsoe to continue starting and will say crap like "The rest of the team didn't help him out enough"

DB is a TOTAL freaking joke. We are a national laughingstock tonight. I know some guy who played New England Defense tonight in fantasy football. He was clearly going to lose this week's fantasy game. . . until they held the Bills to so few yards and forced enough turnovers, he pulled out the miracle. He thanked me for my favorite team's offense being so crappy and winning him the fantasy week.

How many NE fans walked away from this game snickering at what we've been going through the last 3 years knowing how it feels.

117285[/snapback]

Drew is actually worse now then he was in NE. Atleast when he was here he could make plays, even when he mised them up with bone headed ones.

What I have seen from him lately is just straight up horrible.

I sort of feel bad for the guy.

Aside from Boller, who ironically looked like an NFL QB against the Jets, Bledsoe is with out a doubt, the worse starter in the League!

Mularky needs to bench him for good.

And yes, it is his fault. We all made some of the same excuses you guys have made. Oh if we just get him a perfect line, a great running back, three number 1 recievers.

The moment Brady took over the Pats offense, they didn't seem to require a bucnh of HOF's around the QB anymore.

Ummm yeah. . . look at my user name. But I'll be darned if there still aren't idiot fans out there who want Bledsoe to continue starting and will say crap like "The rest of the team didn't help him out enough"

DB is a TOTAL freaking joke. We are a national laughingstock tonight. I know some guy who played New England Defense tonight in fantasy football. He was clearly going to lose this week's fantasy game. . . until they held the Bills to so few yards and forced enough turnovers, he pulled out the miracle. He thanked me for my favorite team's offense being so crappy and winning him the fantasy week.

117321[/snapback]

Yeah, I can't believe that DB let Dillon rush for 74 yards in one freaking quarter. He sucks...

Sorry bro. It's a team game and the D didn't hold their end of the bargain, which was to keep it close enough to continue to slam McGahee and take our shots off the play-action. Yeah, DB played like stevestojan, but he had an awful lot of company.

Yeah, I can't believe that DB let Dillon rush for 74 yards in one freaking quarter.  He sucks...

Sorry bro.  It's a team game and the D didn't hold their end of the bargain, which was to keep it close enough to continue to slam McGahee and take our shots off the play-action.  Yeah, DB played like stevestojan, but he had an awful lot of company.

117337[/snapback]

Oh come on Campy, turn the friggin blinders off, I'm BEGGING YOU.

Drew is HORRIBLE.

Oh come on Campy, turn the friggin blinders off, I'm BEGGING YOU.

Drew is HORRIBLE.

117362[/snapback]

We moved the ball with the running game, but just didn't get the points. Our D did nothing but give up over 150 yards to Dillon (another 61 yards to Kevin Faulk). I don't care who you try to pin the blame on, this D giving up over 200 rushing yards is a recipe for disaster.

You need not worry about me, I'm not the one with blinders.

We moved the ball with the running game, but just didn't get the points.  Our D did nothing but give up over 150 yards to Dillon (another 61 yards to Kevin Faulk).  I don't care who you try to pin the blame on, this D giving up over 200 rushing yards is a recipe for disaster.

117374[/snapback]

Oh trust me, the defense is plenty to blame. Jerry Gray called one hell of a game tonight, NOT.

Drew needs to sit though.

Oh trust me, the defense is plenty to blame.  Jerry Gray called one hell of a game tonight, NOT.

Drew needs to sit though.

117379[/snapback]

If you can convince me that Losman starting would've held the Pats to say, 112 yards (100 yards less than what they actually had), then I'll believe that DB no longer provides the Bills with the best chance of winning.

Just because the entire team sucked shouldn't make Drew's horrendous night any more acceptable. Sooner or later it needs to be more about the future then who may give you the best chance to win now. We are still rebuilding, and a team that is rebuilding does not scratch and claw for W's behind a veteran quarterback who will not be around in a year. They take the lumps with younger players hoping that it will pay dividends down the road.

Just because the entire team sucked shouldn't make Drew's horrendous night any more acceptable.  Sooner or later it needs to be more about the future then who may give you the best chance to win now. We are still rebuilding, and a team that is rebuilding does not scratch and claw for W's behind a veteran quarterback who will not be around in a year. They take the lumps with younger players hoping that it will pay dividends down the road.

117453[/snapback]

Great post Mike. Why do we want to waste any more time with Bledsoe as the QB when we aren't going anywhere with him behind center? We can give J.P the reps now and he will be ready to succeed in 2005 or we can waste the rest of the year with Drew stinking it up and J.P comes in next year anyways and we suffer the learning curve then.

Yeah, and JP really burned up the field.

The line reverted to it's early season form. There were no holes for McGahee. Lots of dropped balls. The people who think that all will be rosy if we bench bledsoe have the blindes on.

We moved the ball with the running game, but just didn't get the points.  Our D did nothing but give up over 150 yards to Dillon (another 61 yards to Kevin Faulk).  I don't care who you try to pin the blame on, this D giving up over 200 rushing yards is a recipe for disaster.

117374[/snapback]

The offense, led by one drew bledsoe conjured up zero points tonite. ZERO. What more do you need?

The line reverted to it's early season form. There were no holes for McGahee. Lots of dropped balls. The people who think that all will be rosy if we bench bledsoe have the blindes on.

117482[/snapback]

Yeah I'm sure the line was in top form with 5 minutes to play down by 3 TD's.

Drew is a problem. Get rid of him and I think we start seeing some results.

117482[/snapback]

As I said in another thread:

JPL had better stats than Drew... He managed two turnovers in less than a quarter, whereas it took Drew 3.5 quarters to get three.

CW