Let's face it - The fans in WNY are as much to blame for this team

I don't know how many times it's been said here and it's absolutely true, until the fans of WNY stop supporting this mess, there is no reason for Raph to change a thing. Why build a winner? Spend $6MM on a big name receiver and near record ticket sales - the only guy earning his keep on One Bills Drive is Russ Brandon.

The organization is a laughing stock - our coaching staff is near worse in the league, our front personnel decisions are laughable. It might be early, but Maybin has the stench of Flowers on him. Lynch - please, he's a traffic violation away from an 8 game suspension. Who are the cornerstones of this team? Stroud, (we didn't draft him)...Schobel, (drafted by Donohoe)...Modrak is paid to do what? Open Mel's draft guide and play fantasy football?

Stop supporting this SH-T!!! Everyone writing how Trent sucks, Jouron must go, Where's Maybin - you know you'll be attending or tuning in to the next game. Either embrace your team with the mantra "At least we have a team" or make a statement and stop supporting this mess.

The only thing that is going to turn this thing around unfortunately is the passing of Ralph....There I said it. Bless him, but he is just as much a laughing stock as that fool in Oakland..."Just win baby!" - Joke. Face it - anyone pointing a finger at Oakland thinking we are any better - how? With who? Captain checkdown vs Captain incompletion? Please, they almost f-cked Randy Moss's career...and we are f-cking Owens down the drain. The game has passed Al and Ralph - great men in their day, but laughing stocks by today's standards.... Enough is enough.

It's a Catch-22: if no one shows up, they claim that WNY is no longer a viable market and we lose the team. If we keep showing up for mediocrity, they keep giving it to us. Until there's new ownership that is dedicated to winning in WNY, we're stuck with what we have.

It's a Catch-22: if no one shows up, they claim that WNY is no longer a viable market and we lose the team. If we keep showing up for mediocrity, they keep giving it to us. Until there's new ownership that is dedicated to winning in WNY, we're stuck with what we have.

Exactly where do you figure the Bills may move to?

I don't know how many times it's been said here and it's absolutely true, until the fans of WNY stop supporting this mess, there is no reason for Raph to change a thing. Why build a winner? Spend $6MM on a big name receiver and near record ticket sales - the only guy earning his keep on One Bills Drive is Russ Brandon.

The organization is a laughing stock - our coaching staff is near worse in the league, our front personnel decisions are laughable. It might be early, but Maybin has the stench of Flowers on him. Lynch - please, he's a traffic violation away from an 8 game suspension. Who are the cornerstones of this team? Stroud, (we didn't draft him)...Schobel, (drafted by Donohoe)...Modrak is paid to do what? Open Mel's draft guide and play fantasy football?

Stop supporting this SH-T!!! Everyone writing how Trent sucks, Jouron must go, Where's Maybin - you know you'll be attending or tuning in to the next game. Either embrace your team with the mantra "At least we have a team" or make a statement and stop supporting this mess.

The only thing that is going to turn this thing around unfortunately is the passing of Ralph....There I said it. Bless him, but he is just as much a laughing stock as that fool in Oakland..."Just win baby!" - Joke. Face it - anyone pointing a finger at Oakland thinking we are any better - how? With who? Captain checkdown vs Captain incompletion? Please, they almost f-cked Randy Moss's career...and we are f-cking Owens down the drain. The game has passed Al and Ralph - great men in their day, but laughing stocks by today's standards.... Enough is enough.

i feel your pain, but it's not the fans' fault the owner is inept and doesn't even care if the team's good.

if you bought seasons tickets or even a ticket you are guilty. you are part of the problem.

That's easy to say but I own four seats and when this team is gone, is it my fault? Where is your support? I agree, support is an issue, but at the same time, as a football fan, and one who CAN affords seats, should I forego tickets to a game I enjoy because the team sucks, even if I enjoy football in general? That's a shallow argument since no matter how many sats the old curmudgeon sold, he still sucks as an owner. Don't blame me for showing my loyalty by breaking out my wallet while you sit on your arse and sling your arrows with zero economic incentive. If it wasn't for me and the rest of the 55000 who buys seasons, you wouldn't be watching games on TV so piss off.

although I agree any fan that bought season tickets for this team is a fool to blame them is a cop out

the owner should want to put a winning product on the field and make the necessary changes when its not working no matter what

That's easy to say but I own four seats and when this team is gone, is it my fault? Where is your support? I agree, support is an issue, but at the same time, as a football fan, and one who CAN affords seats, should I forego tickets to a game I enjoy because the team sucks, even if I enjoy football in general? That's a shallow argument since no matter how many sats the old curmudgeon sold, he still sucks as an owner. Don't blame me for showing my loyalty by breaking out my wallet while you sit on your arse and sling your arrows with zero economic incentive. If it wasn't for me and the rest of the 55000 who buys seasons, you wouldn't be watching games on TV so piss off.

+1

Exactly where do you figure the Bills may move to?

Toronto, San Antonio, Vancouver, LA . . . I could make arguments why each of those is problematic, but you're nuts if you don't think it's a real possibility. The Bills have the lowest ticket prices in the NFL, no obvious local buyer, and -- most importantly -- there's a general perception out there, including with Goodell et al, that the team is on the way out. Not saying it's gonna happen, but it's a serious fear.

Yup. And since money seems to be his primary motivation the only way he sells is if his ROI on the value of the team is as safe or safer somewhere else. Lots of unsold seats is the only other possible means to that end.

Toronto, San Antonio, Vancouver, LA . . . I could make arguments why each of those is problematic, but you're nuts if you don't think it's a real possibility. The Bills have the lowest ticket prices in the NFL, no obvious local buyer, and -- most importantly -- there's a general perception out there, including with Goodell et al, that the team is on the way out. Not saying it's gonna happen, but it's a serious fear.

"Nuts" is continuing to believe that LA is still a viable NFL market.

Look, the Commish understands that the Bills are one of the more profitable franchises year after year, with a rabid fan base paying Ralphus ever increasing ticket prices no matter how contemptuously he treats them.

The League has been embarrassed by the utter failure that was the expansion into Jax. No way they are going to approve moving the Bills into another "can't miss" market like SA or, worse, Toronto (no real stadium).

Guest three3

ralph is fielding a loser. it is a hell of a lot easier for a team to move when they suck and it costs less to field a team that sucks.

ralph is fielding a loser. it is a hell of a lot easier for a team to move when they suck...

Kind of like that old girlfriend that didn't have the guts to break up with you, so instead she did things to make you hate her thinking you would get sick of it and leave, or it wouldn't hurt you so bad when she finally got up the nerve. Uhh... not that that's ever... I mean, speaking hypothetica... err... Damn, I hate that beotch.

Sad but true.

ralph is fielding a loser. it is a hell of a lot easier for a team to move when they suck and it costs less to field a team that sucks.

Don't you think he could raise ticket prices upwards of 20% if he fielded a winner? Lat's face it, WNY fans are die hards and will pay the added money for a winner. Look at what is paid for the pile of sh-t we sit through today? The team will only move if they continue to be a sh-tty organization. Ralph knows - the fear of losing the team will make you open your wallets. For this years entree, he will induce everyone to buy tickets again when they file Jouron....why fire him now when you can do it in January and sell tickets!?!