I think your forgetting,,,

Is anyone really thinking ML is going to come back in mid-season form?

I'd love for him to prove me wrong but the odds are against it. The LAST thing we need is to push him too far in his first game back and have him get dinged up.

I look for him to be eased back in slowly. If he gets more than a dozen touches this week, I'd be surprised.

GO BILLS!!!

Is anyone really thinking ML is going to come back in mid-season form?

I'd love for him to prove me wrong but the odds are against it. The LAST thing we need is to push him too far in his first game back and have him get dinged up.

I look for him to be eased back in slowly. If he gets more than a dozen touches this week, I'd be surprised.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't understand why everyone is saying this. He was suspended, not injured. How is this week different than week 1 for everyone else? Besides, RB is the one position where rest trumps rust. He might very well only get 12 carries because Jackson has earned the other 12 though.

I don't understand why everyone is saying this. He was suspended, not injured. How is this week different than week 1 for everyone else? Besides, RB is the one position where rest trumps rust. He might very well only get 12 carries because Jackson has earned the other 12 though.

How's it different? You mean other than not participating in ANY team activities since the pre-season ended? Do you think ANYTHING Lynch has done in the interim even remotely resembles playing NFL football? Hope I'm wrong as I said earlier, but he can't be in game condition.

Rest trumps rust? Catchy phrase with great aliteration. But reality trumps both.

GO BILLS!!!