TO Prediction for this week

Coach55

TO has dropped passes, just had his 185 game reception streak snapped, outside of Fred Jackson, the Bills offense has been anemic. This week, that all changes. Both TO and TE are going to be coming out with a purpose. TO because he hasn't done anything and TE because he quickly went from looking great to being bench fodder. My predicition - TO goes 8-175 and 3 TDs - he finally shows up for what he expected to do. Bills go into Miami and blow them out 42-7.

TO has dropped passes, just had his 185 game reception streak snapped, outside of Fred Jackson, the Bills offense has been anemic. This week, that all changes. Both TO and TE are going to be coming out with a purpose. TO because he hasn't done anything and TE because he quickly went from looking great to being bench fodder. My predicition - TO goes 8-175 and 3 TDs - he finally shows up for what he expected to do. Bills go into Miami and blow them out 42-7.

This is 2009. And, have you forgotten who our quarterback is, who our coach is, and what type of offensive line we have?

T.O. catches 3 passes for 41 yards, and 1 TD.

Pass that stuff around, it has to be good.

Owens gets thrown to 3 times. Drops 2. Sits on the bench and pouts.

T.O. isn't the only one dropping passes on this team. The fumbles, miscues, penalties, misreads, overthrows, and underthrows combine to cause the Bills' offensive difficulties. Why should T.O. carry the full burden? :thumbsup:

dude if this happens, i will b the happiest guy in the whole world for 1 week.

please please come true.

This is 2009. And, have you forgotten who our quarterback is, who our coach is, and what type of offensive line we have?

T.O. catches 3 passes for 41 yards, and 1 TD.

the only way i will be happy to see this, is if lynch scores the other 2 and a w in the win column. other than that, i will be dissapointed. i want 7 catches for 175 from t.o. is that too much to ask?