Kevin Kolb

Kevin Kolb has been playing well but is signed until 2010. I could see a team making a play for him in the offseason. Especially Buffalo.

Why it could happen:

- Most here believe that Edwards is not the answer.

- We have a history of making trades with the eagles.

- Ralph is not going to want to spend first-round money on a QB next year.

Kevin Kolb has been playing well but is signed until 2010. I could see a team making a play for him in the offseason. Especially Buffalo.

Why it could happen:

Yeah, sure, what the hell. I'm sure the staff can teach him to suck as well as they have the past few...

Why it could happen:

why is it that any time someones backup plays good theres always a thread about how we should make a run for them?

why is it that any time someones backup plays good theres always a thread about how we should make a run for them?

You've been here for a month and you're saying there is "always a thread". And where do I say we should make a run for them? What I did say was this is the type of team that could make a move for him.

You've been here for a month and you're saying there is "always a thread". And where do I say we should make a run for them? What I did say was this is the type of team that could make a move for him.

just cause i have only been registered a month does not mean i've only been on this site for that long.

and i wasn't trying to take any personal shots at you man im just saying. there's a brady quinn one right now too. a week ago i think i saw a derek anderson one. a week ago i deffinately saw one that had the list of every potential replacement QB for next year. that list was about 20 people long.

just cause i have only been registered a month does not mean i've only been on this site for that long.

and i wasn't trying to take any personal shots at you man im just saying. there's a brady quinn one right now too. a week ago i think i saw a derek anderson one. a week ago i deffinately saw one that had the list of every potential replacement QB for next year. that list was about 20 people long.

Ha ya I understand where your coming from. I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not campaigning for Kolb. I just think this would be a classic Bills move, for better or worse.

Ha ya I understand where your coming from. I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not campaigning for Kolb. I just think this would be a classic Bills move, for better or worse.

dudes looked good the few games he's been in. but i don't think we will see all that much of him the rest of the year. McNabb is borderline ready to go back out and play.

oh. and all this eagles talk reminded me. there was ANOTHER Michael Vick thread I think it was yesterday.

Which is why I didn't suggest they make a move now. See how much and how well he plays for the rest of the season and then weigh your options.

Newsflash: He is not going to play anymore this season unless McNabb gets hurt again becuase its more than likely McNabb comes back after their bye this week.

Kolb was awful in every game except his last where he faced a terrible defense...so one good outing and we should trade for him? RJ is that you?

Newsflash: He is not going to play anymore this season unless McNabb gets hurt again becuase its more than likely McNabb comes back after their bye this week.

Kolb was awful in every game except his last where he faced a terrible defense...so one good outing and we should trade for him? RJ is that you?

Did you read what I wrote? Where did I say we SHOULD trade for him? I said this is a move I could see the BILLS make, which is why I also said see if he plays anymore.

Newsflash: McNabb has a history of injuries so it's not absurd to think Kolb could see more snaps down the line. And 728 yds, 4 TD's, 3 INT's in 2 games isn't terrible. And once again for all of those who couldn't comprehend I am not lobbying for Kolb, just saying it's a possibility.

Why it could happen:

If your an owner who is not willing to put up money for a first round QB than you should not be an owner

Why would the Eagles want to part with a guy who's thrown for almost 750 yards in his last two games--when they have an aging and injury-prone starter in McNabb?

Why? Why? Why?

Maybe the Bills will sign Randy Moss and Jones Drew when their contracts are up too.

Stop this madness.