Joey Porter Having Hamstring Problems

H2o

Dolphins OLB Joey Porter (hamstring) is sitting out Wednesday's practice.

Porter's hamstring tightened up on him during Sunday's loss to the Chargers. Expect Charlie Anderson and Cameron Wake to take the majority of reps in practice this week.

Hopefully this guy can't give it a go on Sunday and they have these other guys splitting reps. Porter coming off the edge against Bell, Chambers, or Scott just doesn't seem like a favorable matchup for us.

Hopefully this guy can't give it a go on Sunday and they have these other guys splitting reps. Porter coming off the edge against Bell, Chambers, or Scott just doesn't seem like a favorable matchup for us.

I love how we pray for players that are already on a sub .500 team to be hurt and not be to play so we have a better chance to beat them. What a joke! I want to see this team beat the upper echelon and give us some real hope! What a joke this thread is and how the fans have became.

I love how we pray for players that are already on a sub .500 team to be hurt and not be to play so we have a better chance to beat them. What a joke! I want to see this team beat the upper echelon and give us some real hope! What a joke this thread is and how the fans have became.

Nobody's praying for people to be hurt. I said, "Hopefully this guy can't give it a go on Sunday". I hope he recovers fully with no more health problems honestly, but I want him to be kept out of the game on Sunday for precautionary measures. :thumbsup: Porter ate us alive last year and we don't have a LT the caliber of Peters right now so I don't think it would be a favorable matchup for us if he did play.