The announcer's usually don't bother me but...

grammer_police

God they were so bad this week.

It seemed like every 10 minutes John Lynch would say "Well, it's time for the Offense to pick it up." Of course it's a true statement but I got the point the first time! It was as if he ... didn't know anything.

I also liked how they pronounced Andy Levitre's last name about 5 different times throughout the game.

Is it really so hard to find a good announcer? You could seriously pick some drunken fan and it would be more informative.

It seemed like every 10 minutes John Lynch would say "Well, it's time for the Offense to pick it up." Of course it's a true statement but I got the point the first time! It was as if he ... didn't know anything.

I also liked how they pronounced Andy Levitre's last name about 5 different times throughout the game.

Is it really so hard to find a good announcer? You could seriously pick some drunken fan and it would be more informative.

I agree that they weren't good. But isn't it funny how every announcer for Bills games gets frustrated while analyzing the game? It's like they want to tell Jauron what to do. Just like the fans want to throw objects at their televisions watching him make lame duck decisions over and over again. This is painful for everyone to watch. Not just fans.

I agree that they weren't good. But isn't it funny how every announcer for Bills games gets frustrated while analyzing the game? It's like they want to tell Jauron what to do. Just like the fans want to throw objects at their televisions watching him make lame duck decisions over and over again. This is painful for everyone to watch. Not just fans.

Their call to 'get the ball to T.O. because you pay him all that money' was wrong and cost us at least 3 points off the interception. It happened right after they said it, on the next play, so I'm glad they don't coach the Bills either.

I still have my 1980's foam Bills Brick just for that! :lol:

They tried that with Dennis Miller, it didn't work. I liked him though. He was obviously lit on a few broadcasts.

They tried that with Dennis Miller, it didn't work. I liked him though. He was obviously lit on a few broadcasts.

MNF should stay with the current crew for a while. They are not perfect but SO much better than Miller, Theisman(god I hate the hell out of that guy), Madden, Kornheiser, etc...