A Glimmer of Hope

HarkinBanks

Here is anothe point to ponder. Poz got injured in week onein the third quarter. We fell apart against the Pats. We will have him back sometime around this 6 game "easystreak" and that helps to solidify our team. I believe that the bills that we saw the first three quarters before the injuries started on week one is the team we would have seen the last two weeks had the injuries not occured. Trust me Im a mets fan too. I know how a season can fall apart from injuries. :thumbsup:

If you guys think that Carolina, Houston, or Tennessee are going to be easy wins, you've got another thing coming. Carolina and Tennessee are better than their records. Schaub will tear us apart if Whitner/McKelvin aren't back. Plus, those teams are looking at us as an "easy" team to beat.

If you guys think that Carolina, Houston, or Tennessee are going to be easy wins, you've got another thing coming. Carolina and Tennessee are better than their records. Schaub will tear us apart if Whitner/McKelvin aren't back. Plus, those teams are looking at us as an "easy" team to beat.

See... Jauron's plan is working to perfection. I just love it when a plan comes together.

The guy who wrote the article was saying our defense had severe issues, I think our D has played lights out considering.

They smoked the Pats until the last five minutes and smoked the Saints until the last ten (and the offense sucked in the Saints game, keeping the D on the field forever, they simply gassed out).

The defense has been much better this year.

Just my take..........

The guy who wrote the article was saying our defense had severe issues, I think our D has played lights out considering.

They smoked the Pats until the last five minutes and smoked the Saints until the last ten (and the offense sucked in the Saints game, keeping the D on the field forever, they simply gassed out).

The defense has been much better this year.

Just my take..........

A defense that plays good for 55 minutes is not good, as there is 60 minutes in the game.

It shout be fun to watch if we get to 6-2 and hear people saying stupid things like "Plaoffs" and "Super Bowl" - it'll be a repeat of last year - get all excited to to have the inevitable fall be that much harder...

You hit the nail on the head. Then we will loose to a good team and hear, "well, at least we played hard." Same crap EVERY year.

Here is anothe point to ponder. Poz got injured in week onein the third quarter. We fell apart against the Pats. We will have him back sometime around this 6 game "easystreak" and that helps to solidify our team. I believe that the bills that we saw the first three quarters before the injuries started on week one is the team we would have seen the last two weeks had the injuries not occured. Trust me Im a mets fan too. I know how a season can fall apart from injuries. :thumbsup:

Yeha, but Poz's injury has nothing to do w/ our inability to score on offense. The D will improve, the the O will continue to stink as long as Captain Checkdown is checking down.

"Jauron's record against teams with better than .500 record is 2-25."

If this stat is true then how is this guy still our coach? This is just inexplicable :thumbsup:

Inexplicable ain't the half of it. And it is true. Jauron's career average in 8 seasons is 7-9.

There is no "easy win" but there are winnable games and the Bills have a bunch of those coming up. Hopefully, the OL will learn how to play together during that stretch, AVP develops a means of getting Evans and TO into the passing game and Trent learns that it is ok to go down-field.

Yeha, but Poz's injury has nothing to do w/ our inability to score on offense. The D will improve, the the O will continue to stink as long as Captain Checkdown is checking down.

Youve got a point there. Here is a question I have though. Weve drafted how many QB's in the last 10 years. And we've had how many QB's of the future in the last 10 years? Is it just me or did Trent seem to do well when his OL gave him time against Pats. What is the diff now? I see the depth not real strong and the injurys in the OL in week one and two as an issue. It is obvious that you can have a QB like dare I say Brady with an OL strong as the past Pats line and you score or you get an OL as weak as they are lately and he struggles. Isnt it more the OL than Captain Checkdown as he has been called here?