Usher Telling people to sit down 15 min. into game.

mead107

we've been thinking about leaving the mcguire section because the neighbors don't like it when we make a lot of noise, always have a great time in the 300 sections. now your're telling me people are complaining about standing in the 300 section! this just stinks

yep, terrible. we don't stand the entire game, but sure we're standing sometimes while they're on offense. if you're going to sit and watch the game, you might as well save the ticket price and stay home.

Who goes to a football game and expect people to stay in their seats?

The guy who sits 3 rows behind me who constantly yells "hey sit down, down in front, sit down a**hole". Guy would rather whine all game about everybody standing up than just standing up and watching/supporting the team. And believe me, I'm not going to sit down because everybody in front of me is standing, and I don't travel all the way to B-Lo to watch someones back.

Aggravating as hell, much like the Bills/trent Edwars play lately.

Also a little off topic but did anybody else feel like they were watching Trent Edwards playing for the Panthers tonight?

yep, terrible. we don't stand the entire game, but sure we're standing sometimes while they're on offense. if you're going to sit and watch the game, you might as well save the ticket price and stay home.

Which after the Browns game I probably will do. Still want to see the Browns game as the weather will be tolerable, but after that who knows. It's tough to travel 8 hours one way and drop in the vicinity of $300-500 for a weekend to watch what I witnessed this past Sunday. Week 3 in the books and I'm already thinking our games by week 8 will be pretty meaningless, this franchise at this point is a downright embarrasment.

Thanks for punting on 4th and 1 too Dick, that made my 8 hour drive home all the better.

Which after the Browns game I probably will do. Still want to see the Browns game as the weather will be tolerable, but after that who knows. It's tough to travel 8 hours one way and drop in the vicinity of $300-500 for a weekend to watch what I witnessed this past Sunday. Week 3 in the books and I'm already thinking our games by week 8 will be pretty meaningless, this franchise at this point is a downright embarrasment.

Thanks for punting on 4th and 1 too Dick, that made my 8 hour drive home all the better.

Would you still think the same thing if they missed and gave the ball to NO in easy FG range at the 28? Its not like the Bills were moving at will on the Saints all game

Would you still think the same thing if they missed and gave the ball to NO in easy FG range at the 28? Its not like the Bills were moving at will on the Saints all game

Your right the offense looked terrible, most of which was Trent's inabiltity to throw the ball downfield, but who cares. You need two scores in 7 minutes, any sane fan would rather see their team go for it on 4th and 1 down 10 then punt. Dick is playing to keep games close in order to save his job, the guy has been and always will be an absolute joke as a head coach. Nice and respectful guy, terrible coach.

And to answer the question, yes I would've been happier. At least then I know our coach has his head on his shoulders and understands you play to win.

I hate when people stand for the ENTIRE game. No reason for it. I especially hate it

when it is only one person in a section standing. Then you ask that person, who is

usually swaying from side to side in a drunken haze, to sit down you get the gratuitous

F*** YOU! and a sweet salute.

I get standing when we are on D, but on offense? Sit the heck down and let me see the

game.

I'm with you here. I don't want to stand up for four hours.

When they're on D and they need the noise, OK, but on Offense, sit down, especially if nobody is standing in front of you or next to you. That should be your first clue.

I have to admit, if they had gone for it on 4th and 1 and not made it, I wouldn't have been any happier. But I would at least have felt that the coach made the right decision.

On the other hand, I don't think that lost the game for us. Jauron wasn't the one being penalized and missing his blocks and throwing short every play and short-arming possible receptions.

Of topic, but did anyone sitting around section 336 notice that it sounded like either a ref left his mic on, or they were piping noise through the speakers?

i could hear it from my section in the 100s when it got quiet. I think they leave a mic open somewhere in the stadium when the other team has the ball. I've heard it before too.

Everyone knows (or should know) the rule ... When they've got the ball, sit. When on D, stand at will. First started going to games in '72, and 275 games later it hasn't changed much. I think the reason it's an ssue now is that at the same time that everyone has a phone on them, the team is making those announcements at the Stadium about "someone ruining your gameday experience? Text XXX to ### ..." It gives the "hall monitor" types something to B word about. I hate it because some idiot attending his first game will be telling ME how to act at a Bills game. What's really aggregious is that the ushers and - by extension - the sherriffs,if neccessary, would take the side of the hall monitors in a confrontation over the matter. Someone tell the Bills for me that empty seats will never obstruct somebody's view. Idiots.

What rule book is that in? The same book that says what part of a rock concert you are supposed to stand? What part of a movie you are supposed to go to the bathroom? What part of a play you are supposed to clap? Welcome to the world of technology and cell phones, they should publish DJ's number so he can get the texts all day long, since he is ruining many a gameday experience.

i could hear it from my section in the 100s when it got quiet. I think they leave a mic open somewhere in the stadium when the other team has the ball. I've heard it before too.

Shhhhhhh! Teams have been fined for that before. If Ralph gets fined that is one less player he is going to want to pay.