Jauron could be gone in 3 more games

saundena

I think if the Bills lose to the Dolphins and the Jets (even IF they beat the Browns), then Ralphy will fire Jauron. I believe he was the driving force behind the firings at the end of preseason. Going 0-3 in the division would be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Flame away

I think if the Bills lose to the Dolphins and the Jets (even IF they beat the Browns), then Ralphy will fire Jauron. I believe he was the driving force behind the firings at the end of preseason. Going 0-3 in the division would be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Flame away

I'm not sure I'd wait for 0-3 in the division...if we lose to the Chad Henne-led Phins that is what, 12 in a row?

Who can possibly believe this man will be fired after last season? He finished 2-8 and could not get the axe! This man is so utterly incapable of winning, either with lots of talent or not.

He is an absolute perfect match for Ralph's franchise. He'll work for less and the team demands little of him. Meanwhile, the real goal of this team is to sell tickets, and they did that sufficiently.

I'd be surprised if he's let go before the end of the season. 15 years ago, firing coaches in mid season was the norm. Today very few seem to be set go then. I think the problem is you may end up having to wait till year end anyway to get the person you want.

Lets say the Bills fire DJ, who do they make head coach. I've ofte nheard Bobbie Aprils name mentioned, but is he really the person yopu want as next head coach. He's done great with special teams, but that doesn't make hi ma good head coach. Yes you can make him the interum, but then he goes and wins a few games, makes it tough then to not keep him.

As far as not gettign fired last year after 2-8. RW just signed him to a 3 year extension, so didn't want to eat all three years. At least after this year, he'd be dow nto only two.

I'd be surprised if he's let go before the end of the season. 15 years ago, firing coaches in mid season was the norm. Today very few seem to be set go then. I think the problem is you may end up having to wait till year end anyway to get the person you want.

Lets say the Bills fire DJ, who do they make head coach. I've ofte nheard Bobbie Aprils name mentioned, but is he really the person yopu want as next head coach. He's done great with special teams, but that doesn't make hi ma good head coach. Yes you can make him the interum, but then he goes and wins a few games, makes it tough then to not keep him.

As far as not gettign fired last year after 2-8. RW just signed him to a 3 year extension, so didn't want to eat all three years. At least after this year, he'd be dow nto only two.

Your post couldn't be farther from the truth. Oakland, St. Louis, and San Fran all fired coaches from week 3 - 8 last year. The problem is there is noone to promote from within. We are stuck with this staff.

Flame away

I say fire Jauron now like they did with Turk! Why wait till the season is too far gone? Definitely if they lose to 0-3 Miami then Coach Jauron needs to be shown the exit..That poor camel's back has been broken for a while and that straw must have came from the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz which is on right now! I think Jauron looks alot like the tin man to me and could have used some of the Lion's courage to go for it on 4th down, down by two scores with 7 1/2 minutes left in the game, but the best Jauron could do was hide behind his sunglasses on a overcast day like the wizard behind the curtain! Get this fool out of here please!!!!!!!! Geez, I'm hoping that Tennesee fires their 0-3 head coach as he has been a great coach throughout his tenure and I would be confident that we would become a winner once again! I'd also be estatic

if we could ever get Bill Cowher, Mike Shanahan, or anybody that can get a little fired up like Rex Ryan and has a pulse!!!

We have this guy because he's cheap and not a highly desirable commodity! This organization needs to spend the money in the right places!...better than busting the Piggy Bank open for Ryan Denney or Chris Kelsay who were good today overall but are just overall average or good players at best. Anyways, Nothing will likely happen to Jauron until the end of the year during the end of the year (B.S. Session) evaluation of players and coaches....and somehow the organization & Russ Brandon will blame injuries or the T.O. project which failed and make a few token changes to keep us little fishes hanging on the line like we do each year! Your team/my team, but unfortunately top to bottom a sorry organization! I guess I'm a little more irritated than I thought about this team. The worst move we ever made was releasing Bill Polian...That guy is a football genius! He built Indy on the same principals he built the Bills...It sure seems as though Russ Brandon has more power than he should...He should stick to marketing and not mingle in the teams affairs. Maybe his title entitles him to that priviledge but he's not a football mind and we need some real football minds to run the organization. I would even settle for a Marty Shottenheimer if he's still with it! Oh well....Like we all say...Go Bills!

Your post couldn't be farther from the truth. Oakland, St. Louis, and San Fran all fired coaches from week 3 - 8 last year. The problem is there is noone to promote from within. We are stuck with this staff.

i dont really care at this point. it cant get any worse than having no chance. jauron is so bad he has no leverage on us in forcing bills to keep him until the seasons over. he doesnt belong in the nfl