Chef

Booster4324

So my opinion that if people feared the police more (because they sure as hell don't respect them) they might think twice about being an idiot is somehow, in your mind anyway, is going to guarantee that cops are going to bash people's heads in. Ok, got it. But see I don't need to fear the cops, because I respenct them. A cop would never ever have any reason to bash my head in because I never find myself in that situation. You know, handcuffed, calling a cop dude, throwing my bike at them, getting busted for DUI, calling a cop a mother !@#$er. See why do people do that? Because they don't fear the consequences of their actions....that's what I'm talking about.

My opinion does not foster anything.

I would argue that plenty of people respect the police. Not as many as should. That I will grant you. Yet this whole law enforcement way of thinking seems to have led to more abuse and less respect.

Calling a cop dude. Thanks for admitting how low you set the bar before you feel it is justified for cop "brutality". So it is abundantly clear you advocate beating (at least they should fear saying anything disrespectful or be beaten) someone for talking back to a police officer.

It is a lucky thing for you that we do not live in the state of law enforcement you advocate, oh wait you have never broken a law, so you should be safe.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would argue that plenty of people respect the police. Not as many as should. That I will grant you. Yet this whole law enforcement way of thinking seems to have led to more abuse and less respect.

Calling a cop dude. Thanks for admitting how low you set the bar before you feel it is justified for cop "brutality". So it is abundantly clear you advocate beating (at least they should fear saying anything disrespectful or be beaten) someone for talking back to a police officer.

It is a lucky thing for you that we do not live in the state of law enforcement you advocate, oh wait you have never broken a law, so you should be safe.

Hitting the bottle early again I see. :thumbsup:

Excellent rebuttal. Still from your world viewpoint, if saying dude deserves a beating, what I did to drag you into this conversation has to be worthy of a death sentence.

Yeah, you call a cop a dude after he's told you several time not to you're probably going to get roughed up a bit. Just like if you were not hiding behind a keyboard when you called me a POS I'd have dropped you pretty quickly. You disrespect people don't be suprised if you wake up missing a couple of teeth. You come across here as a bitter little immature punk. Cops are only human and when people push them sometimes they overreact. See this all started with a couple of you weenies bitching about a poor girl who got hit because she threw a bike at a cop. "Oh but he started it." Yeah, by doing his job of moving people along. They don't give them billy clubs to tap on people's shoulders. If she had turned around and said "Please don't push me, I'm moving along as fast as I can" and then he smacked her, sure I'd have a problem with that, but that's not how it went down.

Life sucks sometimes. Get over it.

Yeah, you call a cop a dude after he's told you several time not to you're probably going to get roughed up a bit. Just like if you were not hiding behind a keyboard when you called me a POS I'd have dropped you pretty quickly. You disrespect people don't be suprised if you wake up missing a couple of teeth. You come across here as a bitter little immature punk. Cops are only human and when people push them sometimes they overreact. See this all started with a couple of you weenies bitching about a poor girl who got hit because she threw a bike at a cop. "Oh but he started it." Yeah, by doing his job of moving people along. They don't give them billy clubs to tap on people's shoulders. If she had turned around and said "Please don't push me, I'm moving along as fast as I can" and then he smacked her, sure I'd have a problem with that, but that's not how it went down.

Life sucks sometimes. Get over it.

And you feel that is justified. I won't even try to stick you with the video that would probably refer to. Surely you aren't referring to the video of the kid.

Oh and I didn't B word about the cops at the G-20. Have you read this thread or the original argument? I said maybe a reprimand. Sad try. I must admit, you do much better when you are the one trolling.

Yup.

Glad to know that you feel that saying dude to a police officer means they are justified to beat them down. It puts everything in perspective. Just out of curiosity, do you pick at people to get them to say outrageous things? Maybe back them into a corner by aggravating them?

Glad to know that you feel that saying dude to a police officer means they are justified to beat them down. It puts everything in perspective. Just out of curiosity, do you pick at people to get them to say outrageous things? Maybe back them into a corner by aggravating them?

No that disrespecting a police officer (just as you did) means you've put yourself in a position where you're likely to get roughed up. To you last two questions. No and no.

No that disrespecting a police officer (just as you did) means you've put yourself in a position where you're likely to get roughed up. To you last two questions. No and no.

You said this "Yeah, you call a cop a dude after he's told you several time not to you're probably going to get roughed up a bit." It doesn't get any clearer than that. When you advocate police that should be feared and pair it up with that sentence, it indicates your beliefs?

Or do you want to back off that statement?

Dude (ducks the inevitable baton) care to clarify?

You said this "Yeah, you call a cop a dude after he's told you several time not to you're probably going to get roughed up a bit." It doesn't get any clearer than that. When you advocate police that should be feared and pair it up with that sentence, it indicates your beliefs?

Or do you want to back off that statement?

Dude (ducks the inevitable baton) care to clarify?

What's to clarify. You disrespect a cop (like you did) you'll probably get roughed up.

Can we merge this and the 2 religious threads?

I am almost done (smart people could make a quip off that).

Troll, take it to PPP and I will be happy to talk more.

Talk about what. How your going to convince me your point of view is correct? :thumbsup:

I wanted Chef to carry the conversation to PPP as opposed to trashing a thread. He didn't outright refuse, but it seemed there was little chance he would actually continue the conversation in PPP. Yet here we are. And here we have his true feelings. Say dude 3 times to a cop and it seems (he may change his position) he advocates a beatdown.

Only times I have been in a police station were to pick up stolen goods and to get a fix-it ticket signed off.

I never was in a situation whereI was in trouble because I feared what my FATEHER would do to me afterwards.

That "dude" kid needed to have his ass kicked around a few times.

I raised my hand to my mom when I was11 or 12. She didn't do anything, but told my dad. He never touched me, but he screamed so much at me that I thought he was going to have a stroke. I dreaded what he would do if I ever hit my mother or any other woman and that thought never has entered my mind, even 20 years after he died.

My brother actually slapped my mom about 10 years later when he was about the same age. She hauled off and socked him across the jaw. Then told my dad she took care of it.

Only times I have been in a police station were to pick up stolen goods and to get a fix-it ticket signed off.

I never was in a situation whereI was in trouble because I feared what my FATEHER would do to me afterwards.

That "dude" kid needed to have his ass kicked around a few times.

I raised my hand to my mom when I was11 or 12. She didn't do anything, but told my dad. He never touched me, but he screamed so much at me that I thought he was going to have a stroke. I dreaded what he would do if I ever hit my mother or any other woman and that thought never has entered my mind, even 20 years after he died.

My brother actually slapped my mom about 10 years later when he was about the same age. She hauled off and socked him across the jaw. Then told my dad she took care of it.

Doh of course Wacka supports a cop beating a kid for saying dude. :thumbsup:

I will just disagree then. Saying dude is nothing to be beaten over. I doubt many will support that position.

Beaten and roughed up are two different things. I'm not looking for support. Funny though how you've gotten none in this thread.

Beaten and roughed up are two different things. I'm not looking for support. Funny though how you've gotten none in this thread.

Ah so it is a degree of violence you advocate? Well, I can agree that some discipline is necessary.

You advocating this approach is way off. If a cop did this to most people's kids they would be at least a little upset.

He is a real prince too. Glad you decided to throw your support behind him even after I gave you a couple of opportunities to clarify.

Ah so it is a degree of violence you advocate? Well, I can agree that some discipline is necessary.

You advocating this approach is way off. If a cop did this to most people's kids they would be at least a little upset.

He is a real prince too. Glad you decided to throw your support behind him even after I gave you a couple of opportunities to clarify.

You only need to link it once I watched it the first time. And what was wrong with the second video nobody got beaten? And notice what the guy said. "He could have jumped on me if I hadn't left." Meaning because I did what he told me to do and wasn't a wise ass (like you were) he didn't rough me up.

You only need to link it once I watched it the first time. And what was wrong with the second video nobody got beaten? And notice what the guy said. "He could have jumped on me if I hadn't left." Meaning because I did what he told me to do and wasn't a wise ass (like you were) he didn't rough me up.

So your full support is behind the cop slapping around the kid? Seriously? The second video indicates he is on a power trip. Do you wonder how I got my opinion of you?

How about the cops tasering the kid with the broken back? Do they have your full support? Did they teach him a lesson?

So your full support is behind the cop slapping around the kid? Seriously? The second video indicates he is on a power trip. Do you wonder how I got my opinion of you?

How about the cops tasering the kid with the broken back? Do they have your full support? Did they teach him a lesson?

No my full support is not behind the cop slapping around the kid and I don't support the kid either seeing I didn't see the whole incident. But his buddies telling him to shut up leads one to believe that the kid was being a wise ass just like you were when you got roughed up. I didn't watch the other video. Actually didn't watch really any of those videos you linked. So all your work was a total waste.