Chef

Booster4324

I hate responding to a Crayonz post, but I do have a lot of respect for the police. They should be paid a lot more and go through counseling more IMO.

Dude I was backing you up because I thought you respected the police much like I respect old people. Then you go say police need counseling. Putting in qualifying statements like that which imply they are all crazy does not show respect.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you found yourself handcuffed in the police station because you were a victim of circumstances right. And I bet you were very respectful in the way you asked that question and had not one hint of sarcasm in your voice correct.

nor one hint of Schlitz in his bloodstream.

I'm sure you found yourself handcuffed in the police station because you were a victim of circumstances right. And I bet you were very respectful in the way you asked that question and had not one hint of sarcasm in your voice correct.

It was DUI and I was very respectful as I was scared shitless. Way to respond there Chef. Can't back up your own points so attack the messenger. I do have a question for you since you won't address the police brutality one. If you are so smart about financial matters, why is it you never really comment on it like GG and TPS do?

It was DUI and I was very respectful as I was scared shitless. Way to respond there Chef. Can't back up your own points so attack the messenger. I do have a question for you since you won't address the police brutality one. If you are so smart about financial matters, why is it you never really comment on it like GG and TPS do?

Yup I bet you had respect. That coming from someone who calls someone he's never met a POS and a waste of skin and that I'm not good at what I do. Maybe because what they do is completely different from what I do and have a much greater knowledge of the inner workings of the financial industry which is not required for what I do.

And BTW one can still be a wise as little punk even when their scared shitless. But you were drunk so your memory is probably pretty clear on the whole affair. <_<

Yup I bet you had respect. That coming from someone who calls someone he's never met a POS and a waste of skin and that I'm not good at what I do. Maybe because what they do is completely different from what I do and have a much greater knowledge of the inner workings of the financial industry which is not required for what I do.

And BTW one can still be a wise as little punk even when their scared shitless. But you were drunk so your memory is probably pretty clear on the whole affair. <_<

Still won't address anything about what you said or your beliefs. Typical.

I'm sure that was scary. Almost as scary as bouncing off the hood of some drunk guy's car.

I think what I've said addresses what I've said ( <_< ) and I think I've been very clear in my beliefs. Otherwise why would you be calling me a POS and a waste of skin. Stop being a putz.

God if I had known you would cry this much I would have never said it. If I say I am sorry will you stop crying and wipe away your tears?

God if I had known you would cry this much I would have never said it. If I say I am sorry will you stop crying and wipe away your tears?

Yes you've broken my heart here. I so really want to be accepted by everyone here. <_<

I am not going to continue with this here because I'm not going to convince you that my way of thinking is right nor are you going to convince me your point of view is correct, so what's the point. I've brought up the name calling not because it offended me, as you can imagine, not much offends me, but because it shows some immaturity on your part. It's quite laughable actually seeing you're extremely pissed off with what could actually be a completely made up personality. You have no clue. Sorry I've rattled your chain so much, I will let you be. And come on man, it's only three weeks in the season, no reason to get so pissed off this early in the year.

Have 2 friends who are police officers in 2 different jurisdictions. They both admit the minority of cops are on power trips who like people's lives miserable, yet they admit more would be if they could get away with it and talk about doing it.

Frankly, I'm against the police state we currently have. We don't need so many cops on the hwy giving out tickets which is nothing more than a tax.

I have been persecuted by the police but never physically. I was young and they assumed I was up to no good with no proof or evidence and I was doing NOTHING wrong. One cop told me to go home one night as I was walking and I asked why and he said he would make up something just to throw me in jail.

I'm in my 30's now and I haven't experienced anything like my teenage years, but it's not as if I don't remember it. I also find the disturbing trend of brutality now caught on tape and people are acting as if this is a new trend just because cameras are catching it. Watch the EMT get attacked by the cop just recently and the students at the U of Pitt get cornered on the stairs as they are attacked for nothing and they cannot leave as they are getting gassed.

Still won't address anything about what you said or your beliefs. Typical.

Not for nuthin' Booster, but if you're REALLY THAT UPSET over a comment made by an anonymous guy on a football message board to the extent that you're PMing him that he's a POS and a waste of skin, then I have a sneaking suspicion a drunk version of you in handcuffs will probably result in your skull getting tossed around at the police station. You may want to put the keyboard down and sleep this one off.