Chef

Booster4324

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well me [sic] last two questions were whether you ever trolled. Are you sure you want to stick with that story?

No, that wasn't your question. See a normal person who wanted to find out if anyone had ever trolled would have asked the question, oh I don't know, kind of like this: Have you ever trolled.

No my full support is not behind the cop slapping around the kid and I don't support the kid either seeing I didn't see the whole incident. But his buddies telling him to shut up leads one to believe that the kid was being a wise ass just like you were when you got roughed up. I didn't watch the other video. Actually didn't watch really any of those videos you linked. So all your work was a total waste.

Yeah, you call a cop a dude after he's told you several time not to you're probably going to get roughed up a bit.

And you feel that is justified.

Yup.

:rolleyes:

No, that wasn't your question. See a normal person who wanted to find out if anyone had ever trolled would have asked the question, oh I don't know, kind of like this: Have you ever trolled?

Fair enough then. A follow up question, have you ever been trolled and not realized it?

It was?? No kidding. :rolleyes:

So you had you fun now run along and try not to be a punk to any more cops. You do know why you got roughed up don't you?

21 years ago...dude. FWIW I do not really consider you a waste of skin or a POS. I do believe you are a very negative poster and your whole "I did it so anyone else can" act is aggravating. You do troll other people, you know you do, so suck it up and live with the fact I did it to you.

21 years ago...dude. FWIW I do not really consider you a waste of skin or a POS. I do believe you are a very negative poster and your whole "I did it so anyone else can" act is aggravating. You do troll other people, you know you do, so suck it up and live with the fact I did it to you.

I did, I said good job. And if you asked me if I trolled the answer would be yes...we all do you schmuck. Have you not been paying attention. :rolleyes:

21 years, long time to hold a grudge. I would hope that someone your age would have a little bit more maturity and realize why the cop roughed them up. I guess some are just slow to mature.

Oh and your woe is us act is just as aggravating. God forbid I motivate people by saying if I can anyone can, because it's true. Now come on really which is worse. Me telling people "come on, you can do it" or you telling people "don't listen to him, you can't."

And yes you do think I'm a POS and a waste of skin otherwise you wouldn't have said it. And hearing that coming from you really doesn't bother me at all. It just showed your true colors.

I did, I said good job. And if you asked me if I trolled the answer would be yes...we all do you schmuck. Have you not been paying attention. :rolleyes:

21 years, long time to hold a grudge. I would hope that someone your age would have a little bit more maturity and realize why the cop roughed them up. I guess some are just slow to mature.

I actually consider it a very positive experience. Taught me a damn good lesson about driving drunk. The bruises didn't matter as I got worse weekly. The money it cost me was a huge part (that actually adds to your usual train of thought) and letting myself be put in a position where some idiot could abuse me because I screwed up made the impact more meaningful. I am not saying some idiots shouldn't fear the cops. Just normal people shouldn't and that does happen.

I really was respectful of the cop because I was scared. Make of that what you will.

Oh and your woe is us act is just as aggravating. God forbid I motivate people by saying if I can anyone can, because it's true. Now come on really which is worse. Me telling people "come on, you can do it" or you telling people "don't listen to him, you can't."

And yes you do think I'm a POS and a waste of skin otherwise you wouldn't have said it. And hearing that coming from you really doesn't bother me at all. It just showed your true colors.

No, it was a way of provoking you. When you got upset I almost stopped. I do apologize as I went overboard and I didn't think you would take it truly personally.

If you wish to view this differently and take shots at me, feel free.

I actually consider it a very positive experience. Taught me a damn good lesson about driving drunk. The bruises didn't matter as I got worse weekly. The money it cost me was a huge part (that actually adds to your usual train of thought) and letting myself be put in a position where some idiot could abuse me because I screwed up made the impact more meaningful. I am not saying some idiots shouldn't fear the cops. Just normal people shouldn't and that does happen.

I really was respectful of the cop because I was scared. Make of that what you will.

Ok I'm going to leave it at this. There is no way a kid (I don't know how old you were at the time) when a cop tells them to sign something and the response is "what am I signing" not come across as being a wise ass. No way, no how. I don't care if were were crying that's not the right answer. And the fact that you don't see that is amazing. That's why I thought you were probably in your 20's.

I don't think "normal" people shouldn't fear the cops and most don't. We have nothing to fear.

So I'm done. I'm out.

Ok I'm going to leave it at this. There is now way a kid (I don't know how old you were at the time) when a cop tells them to sign something and the response is "what am I signing" not come across as being a wise as. No way, no how. I don't care if were were crying that's not the right answer. And the fact that you don't see that is amazing. That's why I thought you were probably in your 20's.

I don't think "normal" people shouldn't fear the cops and most don't. We have nothing to fear.

So I'm done. I'm out.

Fair enough

No, it was a way of provoking you. When you got upset I almost stopped. I do apologize as I went overboard and I didn't think you would take it truly personally.

If you wish to view this differently and take shots at me, feel free.

Not my M.O. man, you should know that. That's why I typically use words like schmuck, putz, nimrod, you know things you call your younger brother when I call people out.