lotta money for evans and owens

bananathumb

Yep real big bucks and when they do throw to them, they both drop half of them, especially Owens. Maybe Josh Reed should play more, at least his hands work, and he catches almost anything anywhere near him, even if he is going to take a hit. It seems like Owens drops almost every easy pass his way, and Evans hears footsteps as soon as he steps on the field.

Yep real big bucks and when they do throw to them, they both drop half of them, especially Owens. Maybe Josh Reed should play more, at least his hands work, and he catches almost anything anywhere near him, even if he is going to take a hit. It seems like Owens drops almost every easy pass his way, and Evans hears footsteps as soon as he steps on the field.

Yup. T.O. should shut his mouth and focus on his hands. Everyone knows that his mouth works!

I want to know why most every team you watch makes throws to wide open receivers several times a game. Yet, our 2 guys are never, never wide open. It seems our CBs are always 5-10 yards away when ball is thrown and their CBs are always in blanket coverage. Every week, every team.

I want to know why most every team you watch makes throws to wide open receivers several times a game. Yet, our 2 guys are never, never wide open. It seems our CBs are always 5-10 yards away when ball is thrown and their CBs are always in blanket coverage. Every week, every team.

Because Trent wont throw to them unless they are wide open...

it's called NO QUARTERBACK. Most QBs can work to get their WRs open. Ours doesn't even acknowledge the WR position.

it's called NO QUARTERBACK. Most QBs can work to get their WRs open. Ours doesn't even acknowledge the WR position.

Yeah, how about a pump fake once in awhile??? I mean, it's year what, 3 with Trent, and the dude just does not trust his WRs outside of Josh Reed. Also, Trent, Derek Fine is not Tony Gonzalez, let alone Derek friggin Schouman.... stop trying to get him the ball!!!!

That's how the Jets beat the Pats. If you watched that game, you saw Jets db's FIGHTING Patriots receivers for every inch of the allowed five yards. That combined with making Brady uncomfortable and throw early was a winning strategy. You win Dick when you play passive.

How can he be guilty of locking on to his WR when he never fecking threw to them?

I could see if he'd attempted 10 passes to TO regardless of coverage, but WTF, over?

On pass plays Trent had blinders on. He would only look at a third of the field. His head wasn't on a swivel surveying his options. Re-watch the game if you don't know what I mean.

On pass plays Trent had blinders on. He would only look at a third of the field. His head wasn't on a swivel surveying his options. Re-watch the game if you don't know what I mean.

Hold on, now, that's different altogether. JP Losman used to lock onto a single receiver. This guy doesn't even look to his receivers, he's looking for a back or TE.

Hold on, now, that's different altogether. JP Losman used to lock onto a single receiver. This guy doesn't even look to his receivers, he's looking for a back or TE.

If you misunderstood me, that's what I meant. Not only today but really all 3 games this year, Trent DOES NOT SEE the whole field. Especially T.O.'s side. There are so many plays where it's obvious that Trent isn't even considering going to T.O. The guy is being used as a decoy. And if what we are seeing are the RESULTS of the Bills O playing 10 on 9, then we are in EXTREMELY deep crap.

It's funny though. As much as everyone here hates the Patriots, this system is what won them all their Super Bowls. Brady doesn't just keep chucking the ball down field. It's check downs, slot receivers, play action, screen. When avaialbele, the long pass is done. That's why Welker is so important to them. Throwing to the other end of the field all the time doesn't mean constant scoring. It more often than not means very quick three and outs. Our offense is supposed to be doing the same thing from what I can tell. There are a lot of screens and check downs. That's not necessarily Trent's fault.