Bobby April...

zonabb

for head coach.

I've railed againt DJ and his passionless, pathetic, conservative approach to losing.

The antithesis of that mentality is April, a passionate, aggressive and intense coach who takes his philosophy to the other team but as importantly, has the passion of his players.

When DJ finally gets fired (hopefully before I wake up tomorrow), make April the coach. From RW's perspective, he fits the "cheap" bill and from the player and fan perspective, he has passion and creativity and at this point we'll take anything that's not a cold wet towel standing on the sidelines.

for head coach.

I've railed againt DJ and his passionless, pathetic, conservative approach to losing.

The antithesis of that mentality is April, a passionate, aggressive and intense coach who takes his philosophy to the other team but as importantly, has the passion of his players.

When DJ finally gets fired (hopefully before I wake up tomorrow), make April the coach. From RW's perspective, he fits the "cheap" bill and from the player and fan perspective, he has passion and creativity and at this point we'll take anything that's not a cold wet towel standing on the sidelines.

I'd give the job to Perry Fewell giving a younger guy a shot to strike some gold before the house cleaning. Keep Bobby April where he is and promote the Bills LB coach Matt Sheldon to defensive coordinator.

And his ST's have been directly responsible for two losses

what two losses do you speak of? i'm pretty sure it's not his fault when the only points scored today are from sepcial teams and our offense was totally shut out. and i dont see how blaming bobby april and special teams for mckelvin fumbling is a fair argument to make

his ST's mistakes are killing us. The touchdown was great but the repeated penalties and turnovers are putting us behind the 8 ball week after week. The duff kick after the touchdown was a terrible call, imo, and we were lucky we didn't pay for it by giving their offense a short field.

the mistakes week after week really aren't acceptable. Putting him in charge is not something I'm in favor of at all.