More evidence the Raiders are the most messed up team in the NFL.

Wacka

I remember seeing a video where this PR guy physically went after what looked to be an asian sports writer who was critical of the team trying to humiliate him in front of others........

They are such a disgusting organization I cannot believe it is a pro franchise......what would fans think if we were doing this to Jim Kelly?

I remember seeing a video where this PR guy physically went after what looked to be an asian sports writer who was critical of the team trying to humiliate him in front of others........

They are such a disgusting organization I cannot believe it is a pro franchise......what would fans think if we were doing this to Jim Kelly?

Yup, Herrera. Same guy. The writer you're talking about is Tim Kawakami.

Writes for the San Jose Murky Snooze (Mercury News), another local paper. San Jose is 3X bigger than Oakland and 25% bigger than SF. San Jose is the 11th biggest city in the US (about 1 M people), so thats a big paper.

CBS went along with McCord's banning because they want to keep the tournament. Also, it would be kind of difficult for McCord to see the tournament if he isn't on the property.

That would be kind of the point. They'd throw it to Gary McCord out on the highway outside to make some sort of comment about how his sight line for the tournament is terrible.

I'm not saying that a judge would grant them a PFA. I'm just saying that would be a way for Davis to try get his agenda accomplished without directly confronting the NFL contract.

Link

Oakland Raiders assistant coach Randy Hanson told investigators that he was struck by head coach Tom Cable and suffered a broken jaw, his lawyer told NFL Network on Monday.

A few weeks after the Aug. 5 incident, Cable said "nothing happened."

"When all the facts come out, everything will be fine," he said.

Hanson's lawyer, John McGuinn, disputed that, calling the skirmish a "textbook case of felony assault," according to NFL Network.

McGuinn said that Hanson is still being paid by the Raiders but has been told to stay away from the team's facility. That hasn't stopped players from soliciting his advice.

:lol::lol:

Good Lord they are a team in disarray. :unsure:

Link

Oakland Raiders assistant coach Randy Hanson told investigators that he was struck by head coach Tom Cable and suffered a broken jaw, his lawyer told NFL Network on Monday.

A few weeks after the Aug. 5 incident, Cable said "nothing happened."

"When all the facts come out, everything will be fine," he said.

Hanson's lawyer, John McGuinn, disputed that, calling the skirmish a "textbook case of felony assault," according to NFL Network.

McGuinn said that Hanson is still being paid by the Raiders but has been told to stay away from the team's facility. That hasn't stopped players from soliciting his advice.

:lol::lol:

Good Lord they are a team in disarray. :unsure:

Maybe Cable downloaded IE8 and thus enraged, hit 'em with his laptop... :o:P

everything is fine with the Raiders..committment to the place at the corner of Elmwood and Forest... :( err committed.

what's not to like about a QB you took 1st overall who every week has a stat line like this: 7-for-34, 72 yards, 2 INT.

:thumbsup:

Believe me I'm not touting the extremely little athletic ability I have, but seriously, I could throw more accurately than he does. The guy is horrendous. TE's stat line against the Saints would be a huge improvement for him.

This is his stat line for the year;

1 TD, 4 Int., 378 yards passing and a QB rating of 39.8. Yes, you read that right 39.8. The 2007 Number 1 pick in the draft has a 39.8 QB rating. :wallbash: Davis loved him because he's big and can throw the ball far. Davis doesn't care much beyond size and speed. How's that goin Al?

Damn, at least the man has tremendous fashion sense.

Michael Crabtree looked visibly relieved when the Raiders took Heyward-Bey instead of him. I will laugh my buttocks off If the Raiders draft him next year!! :wallbash::wallbash:

Believe me I'm not touting the extremely little athletic ability I have, but seriously, I could throw more accurately than he does. The guy is horrendous. TE's stat line against the Saints would be a huge improvement for him.

This is his stat line for the year;

1 TD, 4 Int., 378 yards passing and a QB rating of 39.8. Yes, you read that right 39.8. The 2007 Number 1 pick in the draft has a 39.8 QB rating. :( Davis loved him because he's big and can throw the ball far. Davis doesn't care much beyond size and speed. How's that goin Al?

Damn, at least the man has tremendous fashion sense.

Michael Crabtree looked visibly relieved when the Raiders took Heyward-Bey instead of him. I will laugh my buttocks off If the Raiders draft him next year!! :thumbsup::wallbash:

LOL, Russell is brutal! I know they aren't the most talented team out there...doesn't McFadden have talent? The Raiders are so dysfunctional...can't believe they won a game, lol.

LOL, Russell is brutal! I know they aren't the most talented team out there...doesn't McFadden have talent? The Raiders are so dysfunctional...can't believe they won a game, lol.

Oh thanks, I forgot to add the fourth pick in the draft last year. I took him in a very late round on my FF team and needless to say he's playing below the place I took him.