USA-Today TO article

It has. Some decent discussion here: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=96941

Lori, T.O is a narcisstic fool. I'm not interested in what he has to say. He is a fading star who craves the spotlight. Does that make him a bad dude? Certainly not. He is in the entertainment business. His history as a disruptive figure in San Fran, Philly and Dallas is well chronicled. As he has often stated when talking about himself compared to others is that he has never gotten into legal trouble. Big deal. He is a Diva who requires high maintenance.

When things are going well for T.O. he is very engaging. When things are not going his way he is incapable of containing his volcanic emotions. Sometime during the season, probably when the Bills are typically out of serious playoff consideration, and the weather gets cold and the passing game is limited, you will see the real ugly T.O.

I'm embarrassed that in order to create some BUZZ for this this struggling and non-descriipt ogranization felt the need to procure his diminishing talents when there were few other opportunities for this character. The team had a lot of other needs to fill instead of wasting any cap space on him.

T.O. is all about T.O. He is on a one year retainer. Everyone knows that. So let's just ignore what he says and judge him on how he performs on the field. :unsure:

Lori, T.O is a narcisstic fool. I'm not interested in what he has to say. He is a fading star who craves the spotlight. Does that make him a bad dude? Certainly not. He is in the entertainment business. His history as a disruptive figure in San Fran, Philly and Dallas is well chronicled. As he has often stated when talking about himself compared to others is that he has never gotten into legal trouble. Big deal. He is a Diva who requires high maintenance.

When things are going well for T.O. he is very engaging. When things are not going his way he is incapable of containing his volcanic emotions. Sometime during the season, probably when the Bills are typically out of serious playoff consideration, and the weather gets cold and the passing game is limited, you will see the real ugly T.O.

I'm embarrassed that in order to create some BUZZ for this this struggling and non-descriipt ogranization felt the need to procure his diminishing talents when there were few other opportunities for this character. The team had a lot of other needs to fill instead of wasting any cap space on him.

T.O. is all about T.O. He is on a one year retainer. Everyone knows that. So let's just ignore what he says and judge him on how he performs on the field. :unsure:

You're all over the place, JC. On one hand you talk about how Ralph won't spend money on this, that, and the other thing, and then when he spends money on a great player who can help the Bills on the field and who doesn't get into legal trouble, it's a bad thing because he speaks his mind, which is usually correct? :)

TO is awesome.

It also is incredibly well documented in each of his three stops where he became a disruptive force that in his first year he was flamboyant. produced on the field, and was a good teammate who earned many friends in the lockerroom and support from fans.

Having then set this standard, he then undeniably had disputes with Garcia, then McNabb, and then Romo leading to his demise in each city.

Why folks are freaking out that he already has turned on TE, already is forcing a choice between him and Evans to be #1, or hates the no huddle is sillier than picking up TO when demonstrably this has not been his MO and the Bills only have him for a year.

Since the team really has little chance of competing seriously for the playoffs this year with the horrible management of our OL situation the past few years leading to us starting 3 first time starters in LeVitre, Wood, and Bell getting TO for a year to force DCs to look at dt'ing both WRs and us further reducing the amount of stunting and complex rushes further with the no huddle and #WR sets, getting TO and letting him walk after a year seems like a logical strategy to me.

Cap room is not the problem hindering rebuilding of this team and I think you are wrong if you think this is the problem.

It also is incredibly well documented in each of his three stops where he became a disruptive force that in his first year he was flamboyant. produced on the field, and was a good teammate who earned many friends in the lockerroom and support from fans.

Having then set this standard, he then undeniably had disputes with Garcia, then McNabb, and then Romo leading to his demise in each city.

Why folks are freaking out that he already has turned on TE, already is forcing a choice between him and Evans to be #1, or hates the no huddle is sillier than picking up TO when demonstrably this has not been his MO and the Bills only have him for a year.

Since the team really has little chance of competing seriously for the playoffs this year with the horrible management of our OL situation the past few years leading to us starting 3 first time starters in LeVitre, Wood, and Bell getting TO for a year to force DCs to look at dt'ing both WRs and us further reducing the amount of stunting and complex rushes further with the no huddle and #WR sets, getting TO and letting him walk after a year seems like a logical strategy to me.

Cap room is not the problem hindering rebuilding of this team and I think you are wrong if you think this is the problem.

do we not realize that he basically said he wants to retire a bill?

You're all over the place, JC. On one hand you talk about how Ralph won't spend money on this, that, and the other thing, and then when he spends money on a great player who can help the Bills on the field and who doesn't get into legal trouble, it's a bad thing because he speaks his mind, which is usually correct? :unsure:

Envy is a stinky cologne...

T.O. will not only re-sign with the Bills next season, he will retire as and be inducted into the HOF as a Buffalo Bill - the only team on which he will have received Superbowl Championship rings...

18 and 1 baby!!! :)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :blush:

Where have you been? Prior to the start of the season, what you wrote may have held some water. But after seeing the first 2 games, the O-line as a unit has looked better than it has anytime in arguably the past decade, especially in the interior where they have 2 rookies who will only get better over time, not to mention an inexperienced LT who will also get better over time. As for double-teaming the WR's, it's a risky move that few teams will be able to pull-off, without getting killed by runs, draws, and the underneath stuff, and without winning thanks to a ST's fumble :unsure: .

And whatever you think about TO, as I said, he's a great player on it, stays clean off of it, and his presence makes a HUGE impact on the offense and how defenses defend the Bills now. If you can't see that, you have no business talking about football or TO.

I don't know what transpired behind the scenes in his earlier stops, but Garcia and Romo thought they were hot stuff when they weren't really all that good (have you heard what Tony Dorsett said about Romo? Ouch babe!) and McNabb was jealous of TO and couldn't handle that TO "outed" him about choking-away what could have been the game-winning drive in the SB, and then later it became a contract dispute with the Eagles. I don't know what the Bills need to do to keep him happy, but I hope they make every effort and that TO re-signs with the team, because I don't know if any other WR on the roster has near his skills.

but Garcia and Romo thought they were hot stuff

Link?

McNabb was jealous of TO and couldn't handle that TO "outed" him about choking-away what could have been the game-winning drive in the SB,

Link?

Oh, for the record, TO denied that he was referring to McNabb with his post game comments. Of course he's lying but you should get your history straight.

Link?

Link?

I'm sorry but I don't have a link that details Garcia's diva-like behavior because, well, no one really cared enough about him to write one. Romo is proving to be more rockstar than QB, and I do have a link to a scathing critique from Tony Dorsett, if you'd like to read it. As for McNabb, it is well known that he never liked TO from the start, and hated him after TO called-him-out and said he'd rather play with Brett Favre.

Oh, for the record, TO denied that he was referring to McNabb with his post game comments. Of course he's lying but you should get your history straight.

Wait, TO was lying (link?) about denying that he was referring to McNabb, when he actually was and McNabb knew it? What was your (non) point again?