I need some user interface advice...

SDS

But if we keep it tougher, there might be fewer idiots here...

Don't you know these people are like the drunk, homeless people? (Don't know if you heard that conversation at the tailgate or not, it was quite amusing).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you know these people are like the drunk, homeless people? (Don't know if you heard that conversation at the tailgate or not, it was quite amusing).

I overheard that conversation. If I remember correctly it went something like:

"...some posters are like drunken homeless people looking for the soup kitchen. If you move that door knob one foot to the left, they'll never find it."

"...some posters are like drunken homeless people looking for the soup kitchen. If you move that door knob one foot to the left, they'll never find it."

Sig worthy.

Doesn't ring a bell - that doesn't mean I wasn't involved, I just don't remember it <_<

Awfully harsh. But classic. <_<

I'm not sure who should be more offended..."some posters", or drunken homeless people.

I liken it to going in to a restaurant - when we open the menu, we'd like to see the categories right up front. then we can decide if we want to go to the Appetizers, Entrees, Salads, desserts etc. section.

Desserts should be the first stop on any menu.

On Google Chrome, "Buffalo Sabres Forums" gets wrapped to a second line so I see....

Two Bills Drive | Buffalo Bills Forums | SabreSpace | Buffalo Sabres

Forums

I agree with shortening Buffalo Bills Forums to either TBD Forums or just Forums.

do a reload. I bet you have an old stylesheet.

It's wrapping for me too in Firefox (Win). Default text size. Yes I reloaded.