Even More Kerry gaffes!

Wacka

I think the only sport Kerry knows about is polo.

He was in Green Bay today and called the home of the Packers LAMBERT FIELD!!!!!!!! :D

Looks like he lost Wisconsin.

Add this to him saying his favorite Sox player is Eddie Yost, this guy is an idiot.

I am surprised that he did not try to tell the fine people of Wisconsin that he and his family are really from Wisconsin.

Oh I forgot he already used that line with the fine Irish people of Boston, when he told them that his family was from Ireland. Of course there is always that tiny little detail that his family is actually from Austria.......but who's really paying attention to this ass clown anyway. :D

Hey, hey, hey. He plays HOCKEY. Leave him alone!!!!

And Bush was a cheerleader, so he's a kitty, so clearly the HOCKEY player WINS!!!!

8569[/snapback]

Yeah but Bush played Rugby also. But the lemmings showed that when he plays that he cheats.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Yeah but Bush played Rugby also. But the lemmings showed that when he plays that he cheats.

8635[/snapback]

I'm sure there is a Bush hit squad waiting to prove that John Kerry never played soccer or hockey at Yale when it was actually 50 miles away from there, and that he was a bad leader because his team didn't score enough goals, and that some of his sporting teammates are against him for 'drinking to excess several nights, and not actually being in the lineup when he should have'.

The smear machine works both ways. :D

I'm sure there is a Bush hit squad waiting to prove that John Kerry never played soccer or hockey at Yale when it was actually 50 miles away from there, and that he was a bad leader because his team didn't score enough goals, and that some of his sporting teammates are against him for 'drinking to excess several nights, and not actually being in the lineup when he should have'.

The smear machine works both ways. :D

8637[/snapback]

Kerry never really played hockey at Yale? I had not heard that. In fact I never heard he had played hockey there. He played in a pickup game in Minnesota once. But it was non-contact hockey.

Also, he abandon his team to go out drinking? What a douchbag?

Yet more reason not to like the guy. Of course if he did those things it might show him to be a little more common, which you have to agree, he isn' t your corner friend that you could walk up to and bum a cigarette from.

Holy moly, you got a bomb der for sure. You betcha, should cost da Kerry guy the election. As sure as brats go wit da beer, you betcha.

Much more powerful indictment than getting 1000+ soldiers killed for no good reason, leading the nation to Hoover-esque job losses, a stagnant market, booming oil prices (I thought Iraq's oil would help?), a joke of a homeland security strategy, a failed (and expense) education plan, a health care bill that makes the education plan look like the Marshall Plan, a bitterly divided nation and a country will a hopeful vision.

Good Lord, "Lambert?!" Clearly Kerry is not the President we need for these difficult times.

No that was you and your fellow lemmings saying that.

8796[/snapback]

Another instance of "repeat the lies often enough, so that the lemmings start believing it."

Do any of these guys understand the concept of critical analysis? You know, reading information and analyzing it to determine it's accuracy and feasibility.

His statement was so unbelievably ridiculous, I am suprised that anyone with even the smallest of brains would repeat it.

a bitterly divided nation

Bitterly divided? One thing you can say about the Dems. If they keep saying the same thing over and over and over, they start to believe even themselves.

I'm so tired of hearing how we're divided. We're in a wartime election year, and instead of being proud of the fact a small portion of this country is involved in the discussion, the Dems call it a bitter division. Pisses me off how your talking points are all designed to create a problem that only you can solve.

We're bitterly divided? The only time this country is bitterly divided is when someone screams about an injustice in the American Idol voting.

If Kerry wants to win this election...he better show up on MTV "Crib" or be a contestant on "Survivor" because that is the ONLY way he'll be able to capture the attention of this bitterly divided country.

Jeezus...do you guys just make this stuff up as you go along?

It's ironic that y'all use the word lemmings over and over again.

8801[/snapback]

I don't actually care for the reference of lemming.

"Polly" is more like it because all you guys do is parrot the same stuff over and over and over because you know one thing for sure; the American Idol crowd you speak to about doom and gloom are too lazy to change the channel on your monotonous droning.

You're not lemmings. You're Pollys.

The smear machine works both ways. :(

8637[/snapback]

We all know what Kerry played . The same thing he still plays.........with himself :o<_<

Pittsburgh.....Jack Lambert.....the town Kerry's morphine drip induced wife is from.

9934[/snapback]

Or... Buffalo... Pratt and LAMBERT paints?

Pratt & Lambert opened for business back in 1849 in Buffalo, NY with a product that dried linseed oil paint. Soon afterward, the company grew and established itself as a quality paint producer. In 1908, it opened its industrial research laboratory dedicated to developing new products and ensuring quality control.