dhgate.com

devldog131

Looking to possibly pick up a Jersey or two. Anybody who has ordered from dhgate before plan on making another order?

well you get what you pay for. Counterfeit chinese jerseys that are pretty decent counterfeits, imo. that said make sure you get the right jersey or you may have to fly over to china and whoop some chinamen,

Looking to possibly pick up a Jersey or two. Anybody who has ordered from dhgate before plan on making another order?

Yep, i got one....the TO white throwback w/ AFL patch for $34. It's actually my favorite jersey. I can't really tell the difference between the chinese version and the authentic. You can't beat the stitched on numbers and heavy feel of the jersey. From what i hear though, you gotta make sure the seller has a good rep. They sent me the exact jersey and size that i expected...which is a good thing.

Got the TO from Aircommando and the Trent is think was from nflzone or something like that. I know aircommando has a perfect feedback score and the other one was 99%. Good experiance with both. I requested different sizes and they got everything right. I got them in Colorado 7 days after the order was placed.

For Christmas I was going to try and get a seller to do a mix and match with free shipping and get a Kelly, Thomas, Bruce, Reed and maybe one other current one (hoping for Maybin to be available). Has anyone done an order like that?

Got the TO from Aircommando and the Trent is think was from nflzone or something like that. I know aircommando has a perfect feedback score and the other one was 99%. Good experiance with both. I requested different sizes and they got everything right. I got them in Colorado 7 days after the order was placed.

For Christmas I was going to try and get a seller to do a mix and match with free shipping and get a Kelly, Thomas, Bruce, Reed and maybe one other current one (hoping for Maybin to be available). Has anyone done an order like that?

maybin white afl is on there already just like the mckelvin

I'm about to do a 5 pcs I think, with a friend.......if I can get them in on it.

maybin white afl is on there already just like the mckelvin

I'm about to do a 5 pcs I think, with a friend.......if I can get them in on it.

I may be down to go in on that with you, if the seller will let us pick jerseys and not get stuck with all the same.

I got a TO blue throwback and a Whitner home when another person was ordering. The seller was cn-sell.

The TO looks really good. The front numbers are just a bit small, but not really noticeable and the stitching had some fraying around the numbers, but I was able to easily clean it up with scissors.

The Whitner was another story, the light blue piping around the shoulder panels seems cheap and extends further down the sides than it should and the stitching around the letters is white, not the royal blue it should be, which makes the letters look way too fat.

Seems to me that the throwbacks are the best bet(the blue, as I haven't seen the white in person). I'm thinking about a Trent blue throwback and not sure what else.

I'm in Bills Throwback Jersey Heaven. Last two weeks I have gotten $15 off coupons in my email from dhgate. $19 a jersey! White Jackson is on the way. Have gotten Edwards, Owens, Poz, Kelly and Thurman. $174 total for 6 jerseys. no problems whatsoever. I'm hoping they have hockey jerseys.

I'm in Bills Throwback Jersey Heaven. Last two weeks I have gotten $15 off coupons in my email from dhgate. $19 a jersey! White Jackson is on the way. Have gotten Edwards, Owens, Poz, Kelly and Thurman. $174 total for 6 jerseys. no problems whatsoever. I'm hoping they have hockey jerseys.

They also have some classic throwbacks - tempted to get a Thurman Thomas jersey...

They also have Kelly, Reed, Smith, all in different styles.