Parrish chasing down Piscitelli

MattF2000

I really don't remember Trent being anywhere near the tackle but again I was at the game. It seemed there was close to ten yard difference between Parrish and the defender and he really gained ground. I was impressed by the hustle that's all. Not saying Parrish should or shouldn't be traded. Anyone know where to see a clip of this?

If Parrish blew the block then that is not good. However, the fumble was clearly Jackson's fault and had almost nothing to do with a possible missed block. With that being said, I'll take a fumble like that in exchange for how well Jackson has been playing.

I was at the game too Trent was there. I thought he would have caught him if Roscoe didn't, maybe another 5 or 10 yards down the field.

I was at the game too Trent was there. I thought he would have caught him if Roscoe didn't, maybe another 5 or 10 yards down the field.

I was at the game, too. There is no friggin way anybody but Roscoe was going to catch that guy. If Trent catches him in another ten yards, guess where they are - the end zone.

It was incredible hustle on Roscoe's part. It may have been the first time I've seen somebody catch up from that far behind and make one of those desperation lunge tackles that actually worked.

I was at the game, too. There is no friggin way anybody but Roscoe was going to catch that guy. If Trent catches him in another ten yards, guess where they are - the end zone.

It was incredible hustle on Roscoe's part. It may have been the first time I've seen somebody catch up from that far behind and make one of those desperation lunge tackles that actually worked.

I've got to agree with you on this one over the poster above you. Roscoe dove and grabbed the guys ankles to trip him up at the eight yard light. Trent being there 10 yards later wouldn't have meant anything. And I'd agree I haven't seen someone run a DB down from behind from that far either.

I thought it was both. Jackson just kind-of lost the ball as his arm came up and out, which should really never happen...but to fumble it straight up into the air and into the hands of an opposing player is weird as hell.

It looked to me when he was trying to step over the tackle that his thigh came up while his arm was going down and actually jarred the ball loose and knocked it up in the air.

Weird as hell is probably an equally accurate description.

<_<

I don't care if he screwed up. He made up for it by atoning for it. That dude is fast. I'd be willing to bet that after Lee he is the fastest guy on the team. That play was jaw dropping.

I can't remember combine times for what that is worth but he might actually be a TINY bit faster than Lee.

I thought it was a great play by Roscoe, but I was also impressed with Trent's hustle and speed. He wouldn't have caught him, but just the same, he really motored down field in pursuit.

Really? I tend to put that in the category of a "fluke". Did you walk away from the game thinking less of Jackson's carrying ability?

No of course not.

But that was a terrible fumble and that was due to horrible ball control on the play. That doesn't mean anything about him in general or his ball control in general. I love freddy jackson and i think he is amazing. But even amazing players make bad mistakes. And that was a bad play on his part.

And the play in general was fluky how it fell perfectly into the dues hands. And the fumble was a bit weird in way, but nonetheless, it was jackson's fault. Can't blame that one on roscoe. you just gotta hang onto that ball. That play could have been costly. It was at least a 10 point swing, and potentially a 14 point swing.

Guest dog14787
I thought it was a great play by Roscoe, but I was also impressed with Trent's hustle and speed. He wouldn't have caught him, but just the same, he really motored down field in pursuit.

I was equally impressed TE didn't injure himself while doing it, whats gotten into this guy.

Why are some people trying to justify the Jackson fumble by blaming it on a missed assignment? Yes, he played great, but he coughed it up. It was a horrid giveaway.

Yah, it's more fun to blame the guy on the trading block than the most likeable player on the team right now.

Whatever, it was definitely an anti Peerless Price hustle play, and his return skills alone are worth more than a 4th round pick imo. Hope he stays.