How long before AVP holds out

VABills

Does he hire Eugene Parker and demand more money or take his OCing skills to the Lions? Should we lock him up long term or will he just demand more money the next time another OC makes more money. I bet that cheap ass RW didn't even give him a pay raise from his Qb coach position.

We're so screwed, another good coach/player is going to leave us before we even get full benefit. We spend all this time and effort teaching him and some other team will wind up with the benefits of his service.

We're doomed.

Guest dog14787
Does he hire Eugene Parker and demand more money or take his OCing skills to the Lions? Should we lock him up long term or will he just demand more money the next time another OC makes more money. I bet that cheap ass RW didn't even give him a pay raise from his Qb coach position.

We're so screwed, another good coach/player is going to leave us before we even get full benefit. We spend all this time and effort teaching him and some other team will wind up with the benefits of his service.

We're doomed.

AVP is off to a good start, but the real test is can he do it consistently for 16 games and get us into the playoffs.

We're doomed.

You are out of your freakin (am I allowed to say that?) mind. Why would a rookie OC hire an !@#$ agent to represent him after only 2 games? AVP is in place to replace Jauron after the buy week, he don need no steenkin agent.

We're doomed.

Are you for real? Really running out of things to post about aren't you? He has been an OC for two games-TWO FREAKING GAMES! He isn't even comfortable in his chair in the booth yet, and you have us being screwed by Ralph, AVP leaving for Detroit and them benefitting from what we taught him? You didn't take your medicine today did you? Go take it please, your losing your mind.

Did you hear about him getting a raise? Do you hear any talk of extending him or Edwards? AVP and Edwards will be out the door as a team and help some team out of their spiral and the Bills will get squat again.

The Bills continue to be a training ground for the big league.

Did you hear about him getting a raise? Do you hear any talk of extending him or Edwards? AVP and Edwards will be out the door as a team and help some team out of their spiral and the Bills will get squat again.

When I saw this thread earlier I decided not to comment. It was just too stupid. Now I can't resist. This is a stupid post along with the equally stupid OP.

He is doing a great job but this is a joke of a post. He will remain loyal to Buffalo and Buffalo will do the same. You see few problems with guys that are loyal to Buffalo... I am not saying I like any of these moves but they all have been loyal and worked hard in Buffalo and got paid...

Dick Jauron

Chris Kelsay

Marcus Stroud

Terrence McGee

Fred Jackson

Lee Evans

So I am not too worried about it.

He is doing a great job but this is a joke of a post. He will remain loyal to Buffalo and Buffalo will do the same. You see few problems with guys that are loyal to Buffalo... I am not saying I like any of these moves but they all have been loyal and worked hard in Buffalo and got paid...

Dick Jauron

Chris Kelsay

Marcus Stroud

Terrence McGee

Fred Jackson

Lee Evans

So I am not too worried about it.

Jauron's loyalty is going to kill me some day.

You're correct about the post though...total joke.

Sure laugh now. but when they pull an Any Given Sunday thing, don't start crying.

You mean AVP would overthrow the HC like Eckhardt did to Pacino? If thats the case, your point would be welcome on this board. Not much love for DJ around these parts.

You are misguided and uninformed. What happened - you pessimistic pukes can't use your "Terrance McGee will walk" jargon anymore so you just moved down to the next absurdly ridiculous item on the list?