Edwards took some shots

sharper802

I agree, but on the one big shot he took on the running play, I think the defender got the worst of it.

That might be the case, but it still wasn't very smart on his part taking that chance. He has to slide or go out of bounds on that run, and I am sure the coaching staff will and probably already has reminded him of that over and over.

That might be the case, but it still wasn't very smart on his part taking that chance. He has to slide or go out of bounds on that run, and I am sure the coaching staff will and probably already has reminded him of that over and over.

It looked to me like he planned to run out of bounds on that big hit, then realized the DB was a lot closer than he thought. He pretty much had no choice at that point.

I agree, that it was uneccesary contact, but Edwards made the hit, not the defender. I hope he doesn't keep doing it, and am glad he didn't get hurt, but when many of us were questioning his confidence, it was kinda fun to see him do something that gutsy.