UCF-23 UB 17

PromoTheRobot

UB was cruising 17-7 about to put up another 7 when they threw an INT. And it was all down hill from there. 5 UB turnovers vs none for UCF. The Bulls are now 1-2 heading into Temple next Saturday.

PTR

Yea, I go to UCF, so I was at the game, and I must say that UB is not very good this year. Zach Maynard was highly inaccurate and most of his completions were just screens (especially to Roosevelt Naaman, he's quick). Although it was awesome to walk around the stadium and see a load of bills fans!!

Two things from the game...

1. Although I pretty much already knew this, Roosevelt will be playing big time ball on Sunday. He's easily in the Top 5 college WRs.

2. This is not Turner Gill football. Penalties and turnovers are the only thing that has kept the Bulls from being 3-0.

That said, it is a very young team outside of the WRs. I hope as this team matures, they find some good WRs to replace Naaman because he can beat a team on his own. In the meanwhile, the goal has to turn to winning the MAC which they should be in the running for.