Can we trade all these "circling wagons" for some tanks?

Tipster19

It's time for a new era. The past is the past and now it's long overdue for some new history. It's been quite some time since I legitimately felt so good about the Bills and their future. In the MNF game one could see a feisty attitude, especially on the offense and it's line. Sure, there was mistakes, untimely penalties and lapses being made but the players were out there fighting and clawing and that was great to see. I truly believe that this team finally has a new mentality about who and what they are. I'd like to think that a good part of it comes from some of our new additions on the OL. I don't think that they are going to accept getting pushed around, regardless of the outcome. I've never forgotten when OL Jonas Jennings whined after the game that Vince Wilfork was taking cheapshots during the game. It was easy to badmouth Wilfork but it was more disgusting that Jennings didn't retaliate. I didn't see that with Demetrius Bell. I actually stood up in my livingroom and cheered him on when he was pushing that fat bastard all around after a couple of plays there in the 1st quarter. It was nice to see someone stand up to him and show some balls. Wilfork is nothing but a bully and Jennings was nothing but a sissy. Best way to handle a bully is to punch him in the mouth and I believe that's exactly what Bell did last monday night.

It's time for a new era. The past is the past and now it's long overdue for some new history. It's been quite some time since I legitimately felt so good about the Bills and their future. In the MNF game one could see a feisty attitude, especially on the offense and it's line. Sure, there was mistakes, untimely penalties and lapses being made but the players were out there fighting and clawing and that was great to see. I truly believe that this team finally has a new mentality about who and what they are. I'd like to think that a good part of it comes from some of our new additions on the OL. I don't think that they are going to accept getting pushed around, regardless of the outcome. I've never forgotten when OL Jonas Jennings whined after the game that Vince Wilfork was taking cheapshots during the game. It was easy to badmouth Wilfork but it was more disgusting that Jennings didn't retaliate. I didn't see that with Demetrius Bell. I actually stood up in my livingroom and cheered him on when he was pushing that fat bastard all around after a couple of plays there in the 1st quarter. It was nice to see someone stand up to him and show some balls. Wilfork is nothing but a bully and Jennings was nothing but a sissy. Best way to handle a bully is to punch him in the mouth and I believe that's exactly what Bell did last monday night.

I would love to hear your opinion of Lifeless Dick

agree 10000000percent.Our line is mean and nasty,plus talented.Lets see three rookies(if you include bell) starting. new center and butler.kicking the pats ass all over the field.....loved it even if the outcome didn't work out...Beats those pansie ass lineman from years past!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

I watched the replay last nigt on NFL network. I was happy to see Bell always giving it back to Wilfork. I am happy this offensive line has a mean streak. The way they pull and attack is nice to see. I would rather have young guys with mean streaks make a few mistakes than overpaid pus*ys..... Great POST :blink:

I would love to hear your opinion of Lifeless Dick

I give Jauron credit. He handled the pregame and postgame results with class and dignity and had his team ready to play. The Buffalo Bills did us proud, especially in the face of diversity going into the game. Anyone who takes issue with Jauron accomplished in this one game is just being prejudiced and is not really being fair or unbiased, at least in my opinion.

I too enjoyed the fact the kids on the o-line didn't take crap from the Patriot's. There is a fine line though. I saw Wood hitting guys after the whistle many times and was worried about a flag on a few occasions. I am sure the refs who reviewed the game saw it as well and don't be surprised if he gets an early unnecessary roughness flag. He won't get the benefit of the doubt as a vet would.

I too enjoyed the fact the kids on the o-line didn't take crap from the Patriot's. There is a fine line though. I saw Wood hitting guys after the whistle many times and was worried about a flag on a few occasions. I am sure the refs who reviewed the game saw it as well and don't be surprised if he gets an early unnecessary roughness flag. He won't get the benefit of the doubt as a vet would.

I didn't really catch that but that's ok with me. There's nothing wrong with sending a message. I like it and if we have to take a penalty or two it will be worth it. It's kind like when a DB just lays the wood on a WR, they have to think twice before they go back over the middle. I like letting other teams take note that our OL is not going to take any of their crap. We haven't done that in forever and a day. I sense a new era. Hit them with some hard Wood and ring their Bell! Go Bills!

I was absolutely amazed at how awesome the offensive line played. They abused Vince Wilfork all night long. If we get that kind of play consistently *and* can limit the mental mistakes (which IMO can be entirely attributed to lack of experience) then I think even the Patriots are going to have a hard time putting up more points than the Bills. We already knew we had probably the best corps of backs and receivers in the NFL. Trent Edwards is a poised and precise QB who can read a defense and exploit holes in the coverage. And now it looks like our offensive line is mean, aggressive, and quite capable in both run blocking and pass protection - with PLENTY of room to grow.

Oh yea and I don't have a single complaint about our defense and/or coaching. Everything looked top notch this week. Yea the loss hurts, but when was the last time you could honestly say that losing to the Patriots was a fluke? The streak will fall at the Ralph. Go Bills.

Who gives a crap. I'm tired of the Patriots treating us like a doormat. Do you think they've had any fear of playing us in the past? They didn't because we were soft and they knew we were soft. A nice punch in the mouth or a little late downfield blocking conveys a message about attitude.

Frankly I'd rather have the Patriots think of us as a bunch of nasty, late hitting dirty mother f'ers than just another win.