Bucs game on in NYC area

duey

Just an FYI...thanks to the Jets playing early and the Giants playing that evening, the Bills - Bucs game will be broadcast in the NYC area.

That NFL TV Distribution site shows TB-BUF on in SW Ohio.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

Very surprising - the Fox affiliate owners here most always go for games by teams that they think generates the most national ad profit for them.

My guess is that since one of their favorites - GB - is on the CBS channel with CIN on the road, and their other usual darling - DAL, is a Sunday night game, they settled on this.

I wait warily, though...if they think they can turn 5 cents more profit with another contest, they will dump the TB-BUF game in the blink of an eye. They have a history of switching.

Just an FYI...thanks to the Jets playing early and the Giants playing that evening, the Bills - Bucs game will be broadcast in the NYC area.

REALLY that is awesome I never get to watch Bills games (I live in NJ) because unless they are playing the Jets/Giants they usually choose to play Dallas vs Anyone or some other game (Why are there so many Dallas fans in NJ/NYC I guess those stupid !@#$s fell for a 1970's marketing campaign of Americas team).

Was going to go to a sports bar but now I can watch them from the comfort of my own home. Thanks for the heads up. Plus too it also helps that the Pats* are playing the Jets the networks love to show the Pats* a lot.