whatever happened to James Hardy?

truth on hold

remember he was supposed to be our savior as a tall WR? i thought he showed some promise, especially after the winning TD catch against Jags. then he got hurt which ended his rookie season. then we got TO in the offseason. i haven't heard anything about Hardy since. is he still on the team? if so what's his status?

remember he was supposed to be our savior as a tall WR? i thought he showed some promise, especially after the winning TD catch against Jags. then he got hurt which ended his rookie season. then we got TO in the offseason. i haven't heard anything about Hardy since. is he still on the team? if so what's his status?

He's on the PUP list until week six. At that point they'll either activate him or place him on IR for the year.

He was lousy when he was healthy and he'll be lousy when he comes back from the injury. Just because a guy is a high draft pick doesn't mean he can play. See Eric Flowers, JP Losman, Mike Williams, and Ryan Denney as recent prime examples.

He was lousy when he was healthy and he'll be lousy when he comes back from the injury. Just because a guy is a high draft pick doesn't mean he can play. See Eric Flowers, JP Losman, Mike Williams, and Ryan Denney as recent prime examples.

It could have been worse. They could have drafted Limas Sweed. At least Hardy caught 2 TD's, one of them a game-winning TD.

whatever dude.

Nobody here knows if he will ultimately become a good/ great player at this time.

See E Moulds