thoughts on aaron maybin?

loyal2dagame

Why are people trashing Schobel?

He was clearly the best pass-rusher on the field.

I guess a sack, 1 int, and 1 TD. Not to mention the numerous times he forced Brady to get rid of the ball is not good enough for people's crazy expectations. You guys are right, we need to cut Schobel. Obviously, he is no better than other teams' backups.

Kyle Williams, another bum. That offensive line, no future. Alex Van Pelt, only reason he is not the towel boy is he comes cheap.

We should bring in expensive players and coaches with big names. How about Norv Turner or Chan Gailey.

Trade Schobel for Kabeer Olarewaju Gbaja-Biamila (KGB). Kyle Williams for Chris Hovan or Tank Johnson.

That will fix our problems.

i dont see anyone trashing schobel. no one said schobel needs to be cut. are there hidden posts in this thread i cant see?

I think lining him up at different areas like OLB and using his speed is the key. He won't be able to get by some offensive tackles due to his size.

I agree....Him just going straight at a 330 LB O lineman aint gonna work well. They should shift him around like a LB.Make the O lineman find HIM.-Much better than running right into the strength of a man twice his size.

I agree....Him just going straight at a 330 LB O lineman aint gonna work well. They should shift him around like a LB.Make the O lineman find HIM.-Much better than running right into the strength of a man twice his size.

we might be on to something here......running a 3/3 defense with a floating lineman? new formation for the bills??

<_<

He's 20 years old - give it time..

Thank you. Not to mention, he was playing in his first ever NFL game AND against one of the better O-lines in the game. He's got a long way to go, certainly. But did anyone notice who was right there making sure Brady didn't roll out to his right when Schobel got his sack? Yep, Maybin. He's showing a knack for being around the QB, which is pretty good for now.