Albany,n.y.

For the last six years the Bills have lost a game they have no business losing

2009-@New England

2008-@ Jets

2007-Dallas

2006-@ New England

2005-@ Miami

2004-Jacksonville

Before that, there was the dumbest acceptance of a penalty in history.

2003-Houston

In each game the last 6 years, the Bills had what looked like an insurmountable lead and blew it. A lot of these games were blown on some mental mistake within the final minutes of the game. It happened with Mularkey & Jauron as coaches. I've included the 2003 Houston game because in that game the team accepted a penalty which caused the clock to run out, negating any chance they had if they had simply declined the penalty. Declining the penalty would have given the Bills an opportunity to get the ball back.

Last year - we also should've beaten the Browns on MNF, but of course Lindell missed that last second kick.

2007 - Losing the home opener on the last second field goal by Denver even though we were winning for most of the game.

I chose the worst one each year, but as you have noted, there have been multiple galling losses in some of the same seasons.

I chose the worst one each year, but as you have noted, there have been multiple galling losses in some of the same seasons.

I feel like the Browns MNF game hit me MUCH harder last year. At that point, we were still somewhat in the playoff chase. Also, it was a primetime game at the Ralph in front of an electric crowd. When Lindell missed the kick wide right, it was like a haymaker straight to my ballsack. The look on Jim Kelly's face (he was on the sideline pumping up the crowd) said what every Buffalonian was thinking at that moment, "kill me God".

The Jets game didn't hurt me as much because I had basically already conceded to the fact that we were out of the playoffs.