WE'LL SEE YA BOYS!!!

BradytoGivens

HAVE FUN WATCHING THE BILLS ELIMINATION PARTY SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :blink:

115008[/snapback]

I'm going to enjoy myself as the Bills climb back to respectability over the prone bodies of the Pats players and the field awash with the fans' tears.

Why does anyone even bother to respond to this troll?

115028[/snapback]

Because admit it. You love us. You want to be one of us. You wish you were a Patsy Troll because then you'd be a winner. And we'll always be here. ALWAYS!

Until we start losing. At which point you'll see us hide away in a deep, dark, tight hole faster than Scott Peterson's cellmate's pecker.

Enjoy your last season on top of the AFC East because next season is the beginning of a decade of Buffalo Bills dominance of the AFC East, AFC & the Super Bowl. JP & company will be turning Brady & NE into what Jim Kelly did to Marino every year. Dan would open that Super Bowl door & Kelly, Thurman & Andre would slam the door in his face every time! It will soon be JP, Willis & Lee Evans stomping on the Brady Bunch. I can wait one more year for the glory days, so good luck in this year's Super Bowl-it's the last one you'll ever see.

Pats are done Sunday night B word!  Please come back Monday and give us some excuses- I would like to see you show your face

115164[/snapback]

I'll be more impressed if you guys ARENT yelling for us Pats fans to be banned after Sunday night's beating of the Bills in Foxboro. We'll see how tolerant you really are.