Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost because of 4 things.

Jauron

Fewell

Trent

McKelvin.

Jauron and Fewell called off the blitz and got scared in the 2nd half. They allowed Brady to get comfortable.

Trent had chances downfield if he would have held the ball a second longer and taken chances. He is captain checkdown and you don't make the playoffs not using two weapons like TO and Lee. Yeah TO had 'A' drop, big fking deal.

McKelvin. Hands team in, you don't bring it out. Two fumbles tonight.

Jauron and Fewell called off the blitz and got scared in the 2nd half. They allowed Brady to get comfortable.

That was because Brady was picking apart the blitz. I just wish they'd realize Keith Ellison is going to get beaten by Benjamin Watson 100 out of 100 times. Most LB's are.

And as it was said in the other threads, with 2:06 he has to take it out. He just has to hold onto it. Both times.

Bell - 4 KEY penalties

Receivers - Owens - Sick Drop! Evans - Sick drop! Jackson - Sick drop!

McKelvin - 2 Fumbles, terrible coverage, get a new job

So explain to me how Owens, Evans and Jackson contributed to giving up 12 points in 5 minutes. Fred Jackson played his butt off. You are an idiot. McKelvin screwed up period.... don't blame those guys

So explain to me how Owens, Evans and Jackson contributed to giving up 12 points in 5 minutes. Fred Jackson played his butt off. You are an idiot. McKelvin screwed up period.... don't blame those guys

Looking at the game as a whole, and not a 5 minute microcosm, if Evans, Owens, and Jackson make those catches we are winners.

That was because Brady was picking apart the blitz. I just wish they'd realize Keith Ellison is going to get beaten by Benjamin Watson 100 out of 100 times. Most LB's are.

And as it was said in the other threads, with 2:06 he has to take it out. He just has to hold onto it. Both times.

Looked like Watson beat Scott on the first TD.

GO BILLS!!!

We lost because of 4 things.

Jauron

Fewell

Trent

McKelvin.

Trent had chances downfield if he would have held the ball a second longer and taken chances. He is captain checkdown and you don't make the playoffs not using two weapons like TO and Lee. Yeah TO had 'A' drop, big fking deal.

ur a dick for sayin it was trents fault that laughable he played better than brady...he played well....mckelvin and mainly bell for gettin blown up every other play...