Conspiracy theorists?

silvermike

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/09/14/b...-by-fire-alarm/

The Bills players were awakened in the middle of the night along with everyone else in the team hotel the night before their Monday night clash with the Patriots.

There was a false alarm at the hotel in the wee hours of the morning that had alarm warning messages blaring in every room for a period of five minutes.

Security is tight at team hotels, but it doesn't mean that there wasn't a Pats fan behind it.

I really don't think losing a half hour of sleep is going to matter to these guys. I am sure none of them slept all that well last night regardless.

I feel like this happened to the Bills at an away game last year to. I am going off of memory and could be wrong but I recall something like that I do believe. Not against N.E. but somewhere else.

Gee. What a surprise. First time that's ever happened, I'd wager. :doh:

Maybin tweeted about it at roughly 1:30 a.m. ...

So Maybin must have T.O. as his mentor, Tweeting in the middle of the night? He should be nice and fresh for the game. Doesn't take much to get Bills fans going on here does it? Gotta be Belicheat behind this mysterious fire alarm.

Ask yourself a really simple question--does crap like this and the horrible officiating happen against anyone else on a regular and repeated basis? I'm not saying that Belicheat or the Pats* are behind this (who knows anything for sure), but when you start getting enough data points pointing in the same direction.....

Ask yourself a really simple question--does crap like this and the horrible officiating happen against anyone else on a regular and repeated basis? I'm not saying that Belicheat or the Pats* are behind this (who knows anything for sure), but when you start getting enough data points pointing in the same direction.....

I can guarantee you it's happened to opposing teams in Buffalo...

not that I'm admitting to anything :doh:

Honestly, I'm amazed it doesn't happen every week. Players stay at a local hotel, and there must be at least a few home fans in from out of town at any given local hotel. It doesn't take much for them to find out the road team is staying there (football teams don't exactly go unnoticed), and, well, fans back home for a football game tend to get pretty drunk. And drunk folks might not object to the idea of waking up an entire hotel to piss off a few rivals.

I guess maybe they just usually get too drunk to even think of it.

I really don't think losing a half hour of sleep is going to matter to these guys. I am sure none of them slept all that well last night regardless.

I feel like this happened to the Bills at an away game last year to. I am going off of memory and could be wrong but I recall something like that I do believe. Not against N.E. but somewhere else.

No, you are right, this did happen last year. Where, I don't remember.

Ok, then I will.