Is this a omen of what it would be like if Bills move?

Just had a hard time getting into todays games. More concerned about tomorrows Bills game.

What would it be like if there was NO Bills game?

Then the NFL would be dead, and could be swallowed up by a sinkhole sucking every person connected to the league into the very bowels of Hell for all I care.

Just had a hard time getting into todays games. More concerned about tomorrows Bills game.

What would it be like if there was NO Bills game?

That's the difference between being a football fan and a [insert favorite team here] homer fan.

Please don't get upset, that it is not an insult. I have a lot of homer friends including my kids :D

That's the difference between being a football fan and a [insert favorite team here] homer fan.

Please don't get upset, that it is not an insult. I have a lot of homer friends including my kids :D

I think that is a very good point. Frankly, I am not sure that I actually like football any more at all. I just root for the Bills.

Play Fantasy football! You will definitely be into any game.

Without that football would be a drag. Unless you have an emotional attachment to a team. But definitely, the pool/gambling aspect is the biggest contributer to the fan base imho. Without that the game would not be anywhere near as popular as it is.