You think it's over? It ain't over!

folz

I know we've all been burned one time too often...we're afraid to still have hope cause we

don't want to get crushed again...we've lost faith in our coaches and our FO and our team

looks like a train wreck from the outside...but ya know what? On Monday night...there's a

Bills game on and I can't wait!

We're 0-0...there's always a sliver of hope...so let's wait and see what the boys are made of before

we write them off..."Was it over when the Germans bombed Peral Harbor?...and it ain't over now...who's

with me...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

50 years!

The Kool-Aid is on the house! :doh:

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . ................................................................................

.................................................................................

............................................... the tough get going.

Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!!

What the !@#$ happened to the Bills fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?

Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this.

Brady, he's a dead man!

Moss, dead!

Wilforkkkkkkkkk...

Sorry I love animal house, had to do it.

:doh:

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . ................................................................................

................................................................................

............................................... the tough get going.

Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!!

What the !@#$ happened to the Bills fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?

Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this.

Brady, he's a dead man!

Moss, dead!

Wilforkkkkkkkkk...

Sorry I love animal house, had to do it.

:doh:

You won't see most of the "fans" here cheering for them until they win and then it would how did they win, was it a worthy win, did they win by enough, etc., etc.

Either way, the bandwagon hasn't come into town yet. Great post though, love the optimism.

I know we've all been burned one time too often...we're afraid to still have hope cause we

don't want to get crushed again...we've lost faith in our coaches and our FO and our team

looks like a train wreck from the outside...but ya know what? On Monday night...there's a

Bills game on and I can't wait!

We're 0-0...there's always a sliver of hope...so let's wait and see what the boys are made of before

we write them off..."Was it over when the Germans bombed Peral Harbor?...and it ain't over now...who's

with me...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

50 years!

The Kool-Aid is on the house! :doh:

"Germans?!"

"Forget it he's rolling..." :doh:

I'm getting excited.