Titians vs Steelers

billsfan89

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pittsburgh is running the old school endzones - just white diagonal stripes, no logo, no nothing.

There was a great piece on "Steeler Nation" on NFLN. though *I* bleed Red, White and Blue (the good blue too, not that new one), you have to respect the city, fans and the team. I've had enough fun in that town to know there are some good peoples there...

Definitely not your imagination. Fisher has football in his marrow and any guy like that has got to be completely geeked to be involved in this game tonight. Hell I'm not involved in any way but I'm still so wound I might even turn on my TV before kickoff and that is a blue moon rarity.

:thumbsup:

I was listening to Fisher on the radio Tuesday and he started off sort of downplaying the whole towel incident. He commented that opening day was big enough and tended to hype players anyway. He said that it was basically a non-factor. Then as he talked of past games, preparation, how big the rivalry was, how the division change seemed not to matter, and how a Steelers game was different than other games he actually became quite animated. Perhaps it was my imagination, but it sounded like he was eager (he tends to be pretty Jauron like in the radio interviews) for the game.

This should be an awesome game.