I hope NE Embarasses Us

BB Fan 4 LIFE

How can you call yourself a fan and wish your team to get embarrassed? Are you 9 years old?????

Do I think they have a chance? No, but I always hold out hope. Thats what we do...because we are fans. If people think we had a chance before we fired our inept OC and cut our mediocre 2nd string RB and below average LT. then they are crazy. Those three moves might be a cause for concern, but they are not the reason this season may go horribly wrong.

GO BILLS....F UCK the HATERS!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

This is cruel. We didn't deserve this.

Here's the deal. We're going to lose. Obviously, I don't want that, that's why I'm pissed. But its going to happen.

If its close, then we just chalk it up to the pats continuing their usual drubbing of the lowly bills.

If its a blowout, our front office will be exposed for the monkeys they are and we might actually see some movement.

The talent level on this team hasn't been high enough to compete with playoff caliber teams for some time now.

It's time for an awakening.

How is it obvious? How in the hell can you think that? The score is 0-0 right now, isnt it? Or did the NFL give the Pats 30 points to start the game? Anything can happen. Go stick your head back into the toilet...you obviously have no Fu cking clue...

One thing people keep forgetting is that Owens will be back for this game. I think it will change the offense and we will score on NE weak secondary. If we can manage to slow down their offense and keep Edwards standing, we have a chance. We always have a chance!

GO BILLS

I could never wish for a New England victory, although I would not bet any money on Bills this week. I do agree that our front office is horrendous, to cheep to extend Jason Peters' contract. This would of prevent allot of woos on the O-line. Being true to my colors, GO BILLS

I never said I wont be watching them or wanting them to win. I was merely stating that no one should wish another player get seriously hurt, there is much more to life than football. And I would never want the Bills to sink to the level of the Patriots and cheat and hurt players like they have. Charma is a B word, and what goes around comes around. Eventually Bellicheat will get his dont you fret. But lets not sink to their levels. Us Buffalonians are better than thatt

Maybe you are right and it is crude of me to wish Brady* to be hurt. I did grow up in Buffalo and Buffalonians are great people wherever they might end up. But you have to realize I've lived in New England for over ten years now and some of their mentality is sure to rub off on me, without my even realizing it. I also lived in NJ for a while and that didn't help either. I remember seeing a Giants home game on TV and as soon as it was clear the opposing QB was hurt the whole stadium broke into wild cheers. What if I only hope Brady gets a bad concussion like TE last year and is sub-standard the rest of the year.

Maybe you are right and it is crude of me to wish Brady* to be hurt. I did grow up in Buffalo and Buffalonians are great people wherever they might end up. But you have to realize I've lived in New England for over ten years now and some of their mentality is sure to rub off on me, without my even realizing it. I also lived in NJ for a while and that didn't help either. I remember seeing a Giants home game on TV and as soon as it was clear the opposing QB was hurt the whole stadium broke into wild cheers. What if I only hope Brady gets a bad concussion like TE last year and is sub-standard the rest of the year.

Fair enough! A concussion will do. But damn, what about Pennington and Sanchez...maybe a broken pinky or something HA!!!! Just kidding.

(a)I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

(b)After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history ©so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the worst. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

This is cruel. (d)We didn't deserve this.

(a) Does not contribute much other than show your biased emotion.

(b) You are joking right?

© You currently live in WNY, no?

(d) Deserve? :) Fans 'deserve' almost nothing. You are not entitled to stuff in life, in case you were wondering. :doh:

i don't know why everyone is getting so worked up over this. did you actually think we're ready for the playoffs? i for one am happy we're playing our young guys. let them get a good year of game experience. i just wish we would've got rid of schoebel and kelsay and kept bryan.

i agree with you. copeland actually had sacks. isnt this what we have been asking for. honestly i wouldnt mind seing shoebel 1 more year after his nagging injury. but kelsay and denny????

Do you really want to see us get crushed? I know it not very probable but what if they play a good game? How will everyone react?

this board will nag anyway. we could have done better.....why did it take 2 overtimes to get it done...etc. etc.

i dont care how we do it. as long as we get some W'S. 12+ w's to be exact.

go bills!

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandpa. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandpa dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent sh*t with Walker and Schonert, I hope Bill Bellicheck kills us. I hope he sets a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

This is cruel. We didn't deserve this.

Yeah, you sure sound like a great fan.

:):doh:

No. Liked how he played last year when JP was holding out the first couple

games, but not real happy with his attitude this off season. Paid the guy

great money and he complained about moving to LT.

It's more that with dumping him, it seems the Bills have thrown in the towel

on the season before game one. Either Bell is a huge talent that we haven't seen

yet or LW really did that poorly this offseason.

Or maybe they are really pulling all the strings they can to make this the best team

they can...doubt it though.

i dont consider getting an explosive wide receiver in t.o, firing an oc that did not get results, drafting maybin to address a no qb pressure defense, or attempting to run a no huddle offense by no means throwing in the towel. it actually feels like the team is trying to turn things around. anyway i may be too much of an optimist, but at least i am not hoping for a blow out. thats retarded honestly. especially on a bills forum...

go bills!

B(ill)B(elichick*) Fan 4LIFE,

you have outed yourself. No true Bills fan could wish for the embarrassment of the team they root for, because, regardless of what you think of the FO, coaches, or players, deep down you want them to succeed because when you invest your time and emotion in a team it HURTS when they don't. Outwardly rooting against them should enrage true fans. You're that A@#HOLE in the stands that harps on one player, or one call, or one WHATEVER and ruins the game for the rest of us. I have no delusions of where the team is headed this year, but MAN am I hoping they surprise me. I can tolerate when people get down on moves that seemingly make no sense from the fans perspective, or when players are stinkin' up the joint, or when coaches don't seem to have a clue. And I have loudly bemoaned moves I thought they should have or shouldn't have made. I hope for the best with this team despite frequently expecting the worst. You or anyone else who actually calls themself a Bills fan and then has the audacity to publicly hope for them to spectacularly fail can PISS OFF! :)

Fair enough! A concussion will do. But damn, what about Pennington and Sanchez...maybe a broken pinky or something HA!!!! Just kidding.

We'll have to figure this out game by game. But, rookie QBs usually have enough problems trying to play for the first time in the NFL so I think Sanchez, at least, won't kill us even if he stays healthy.

I think the 56-17 to the expansion Seahawks in 1976 may have been the most embarrassing loss in Bills history. Did you forget about the 56-10 loss to NE a couple of years ago?

And howabout that 31-0 beatdown by the Pats i believe at the end of the 04 season.

Always sticks in my mind since the Bills started that same year with that rare victory over the Pats by exactly 31-0.

Plus any blowout where the Bills score 0 points somehow seems worse to me.