Most hated team?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- Miami Dolphins

2 - Canisius H.S. Dancing Daisy's

(had to get the Daisy shot in after the St. Joe's shot. SJCI - Better than your high school since 1861. Semper Fidelis)

Having grown up during the Dolphin's 21-game win streak, I'll always hate Miami - it was so great to see Brian Cox go apoplectic when we started beating them regularly. And how can any Bills fan not despise Dallas, who twice spoiled our Superbowl dreams? (Especially despicable is that piece of human refuse, that waste of skin and oxygen, Jimmy Johnson, who coached both the Dolphins and the Cowboys - I'll never forget that a-hole stomping on a box of Flutie Flakes when Doug was using them as a vehicle to raise money and awareness for autism and his autistic son.)

But for me, over the last decade, the cheatriettes* represent everything vile and contemptible in pro sports. I have a feeling that's about to change - the New Jersey Jets will be the Bills biggest nemesis over the next decade.

So I hate all all four, but right now in the following order...

1) cheatriettes*

2) Dolphins

3) Cowboys

4) Jets

GO CRUSADERS

(And BTW, it's 'Delaware Daisies' - you Kenmore Kandy-Asses can't even get that right :unsure: )

Background; I lived in Orchard park 1972-1995 then left NY so the Pats mean nothing to me. In fact in my day they were[except in the mid 80's] a gimme in the W column.

Having dismissed the current cause of all the Bills problems [at lest according to some posters] what is your most hated team? Me #1 by a landslide Dallas. If you have to ask why you are 10 years old or not a Bills fan.

#2 Miami. I remember the 70's

#3 Jets. Just because they are the Jets.

At first I thought it was me getting old because of the lack of Miami #1 in this thread. Then I thought about my kids who grew up here in South Florida during the glory years and still hate Miami the most. Maybe it's our unique circumstances but for me 0 for the 70's and for the kids constantly arguing with their friends over the rivalry is probably why the Dolphins are #1.

Dallas was #2 for a number years, even before the SB's, becasuse of that arrogant bastich Jerry Jones. But Dallas has been supplanted in recent years by the Pats*. Even today watching that game they're still "just giving it to them".

So for me it's:

Miami

NE

Dallas

p.s. Jets could move up because of their fans and Buddy's son. If turns out to be a jerk like his father they'll move up.

I did some research and found that before last Sunday, the last time the Bills won and the Pats*, Dolphins, Cowboys and Steelers all lost on the same weekend was December 13, 1998.

No wonder I was so happy all week.

I hate the same teams as everyone here (e.g., Pats, Fish, 'Boys), but I'm surprised at how little mention there is of the Titans. I really dislike Jeff Fisher, and I feel like I need a shower after rooting for them against the Jets. Hell, I even hate the city of Nashville and have built up a healthy contempt of Jeff Fisher's mustache.