Shawne Merriman arrested for performing a public service

Fingon

I guess we now know the answer to the question "Is Shawne Merriman gonna have to choke a B word"?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. The good news for Merriman is that Goodell will probably just tell him he shouldn't do that and suspend him for a game.

Dude ...that was funny as hell :unsure:

Goes to show "You cant make a hoe a housewife"

Hey, it's just [blank] being [blank]. Besides, [blank] is still just a young kid that made a mistake like all of us did when we were that age. Anyway, [blank] grew up in a rough neighborhood without much family support, so we probably need to cut him a little slack. Yes, [blank] did something he shouldn't, but we were all young once and did dumb things, so why should we string up [blank] for it when we've all been guilty of doing plenty of stupid things when we were young?

Better to just chalk this one up to immaturity and let [blank] move on with his career. Give the guy a break!

Hey, it's just [blank] being [blank]. Besides, [blank] is still just a young kid that made a mistake like all of us did when we were that age. Anyway, [blank] grew up in a rough neighborhood without much family support, so we probably need to cut him a little slack. Yes, [blank] did something he shouldn't, but we were all young once and did dumb things, so why should we string up [blank] for it when we've all been guilty of doing plenty of stupid things when we were young?

Better to just chalk this one up to immaturity and let [blank] move on with his career. Give the guy a break!

I think that it’s pretty obvious when you make a [blank] you know when you should do it. I wasn’t thinking about [blanking] him three days ago. I wasn’t thinking about it two weeks ago. But when you start thinking about it I think you need to move on it and do something. So when I started thinking about it I gave it a good deal of thought and did it. Clearly I believe it’s the right thing to do. It’s just a [blank] I needed to make I felt and made it.

Dick Jauron, the gift giver.