Final cuts from around the NFL

DIE HARD 1967

Your welcome, please bump as this link is updated continuously as news comes in from around the NFL

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/category.../cutdown-090509

Can Zack Thomas help the Bills, the Chiefs waived him?

He is probably the best leader in the locker room in the NFL, I think he can still play too!

Your welcome, please bump as this link is updated continuously as news comes in from around the NFL

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/category.../cutdown-090509

Can Zack Thomas help the Bills, the Chiefs waived him?

He is probably the best leader in the locker room in the NFL, I think he can still play too!

Didn't Zach Thomas announce that he was going to retire a few days ago? I think he is injured, and was tired of re-habing... guy played for the Dolphins and the Cowboys, and, IMO was a tad overrated... but he was a leader... reminds me a little of Chris Spielman...

This is interesting; (from Rotoworld)

Erasmus James-DL- Redskins Sep. 5 - 11:21 pm et

NFL suspended free agent DE Erasmus James indefinitely for an undisclosed violation of league policy.

We're not exactly sure why, but James must have done something to tick Roger Goodell off. The Vikings made him the 18th overall pick in the 2005 draft and it's been all downhill since a torn ACL during the 2006 season.

Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com

:wallbash:

I wonder what he did.

Haven't gone through the whole list yet, but DT Terdell Sands is intriguing a monstorous guy at 6'7 340 and will be 30 in October. It won't happen but I'd like Buffalo to look at recently cut by the pats and former bucs draft pick tight end Alex Smith. I suspect the eagles will persue Alex Smith pretty heavily though. DT Shaun Smith, I dunno why the lions cut him but he's pretty young, and another big bodied guy who's pretty solid against the run. Also The giants cutting Maurice Evans, I think would be a solid pickup. The giants are pretty loaded along the dline, but I'll be damned if the Bills couldn't use some dline depth.

Haven't gone through the whole list yet, but DT Terdell Sands is intriguing a monstorous guy at 6'7 340 and will be 30 in October. It won't happen but I'd like Buffalo to look at recently cut by the pats and former bucs draft pick tight end Alex Smith. I suspect the eagles will persue Alex Smith pretty heavily though. DT Shaun Smith, I dunno why the lions cut him but he's pretty young, and another big bodied guy who's pretty solid against the run. Also The giants cutting Maurice Evans, I think would be a solid pickup. The giants are pretty loaded along the dline, but I'll be damned if the Bills couldn't use some dline depth.

Smith is looney, and a clubhouse disruption.

Smith is looney, and a clubhouse disruption.

All I know about him really is he punched Quinn last year, and his departure from Cleveland was a bit of a message by Mangini. Although I tend to take that with a grain of salt as Mangini has a habit of having players not like him. Im not all that familiar with Smith's time in Cincy, so I'm gonna have to take your word on this.

man...good thing I don't run the draft for the Bills..I'm noticing a few names that got cut I had in favor for the Bills drafting this year....OC A.Q.Shipley, QB Hunter Cantwell, LB Zack Follett, LB Marcus Freeman and OT Jamon Meredith...also RB Antonio Pittman I had over Lynch..lol..oh well....of course these cuts do not necessarily mean these guys are bad..some or all could just be so the team can place them on the PS to develop.

New York Jets: S Emanuel Cook

Jauron prob is going nuts over this. Cook was a stud in college, just a bit undersized.

QB Jeff Garcia...Anyone? I say get him ASAP.

Jacksonville Jaguars: G Tony Pashos. He have anything left?

Arizona Cardinals: TE Leonard Pope. Solid option. Better than Fine/Schou

Green Bay Packers: QB Brian Brohm, Jamon Meredith - better than what we have. Flyer on Meredith is worth it IMO.

Vikings: John Dvid Booty

I would be all over the GB guys.

I wonder why we havent brought this guy back, after reading this article and knowing we need O-Line depth.

Bills | Team believes McCaskill may have future at center position

Tue, 13 May 2008 10:15:20 -0700

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills OL Nevin McCaskill was playing center and snapping the ball to QB Matt Baker during the team's rookie minicamp. The team's offensive staff believes McCaskill may have a future at the center position. McCaskill said it was the first time he had played center since high school. He served as an offensive guard on the team's practice squad in 2007. Offensive line coach Sean Kugler said he plans to give McCaskill snaps at center during the team's organized team activities. He is likely to work behind OL Melvin Fowler, OL Jason Whittle and OL Christian Gaddis. There is speculation OL Duke Preston may be part of the mix as well. McCaskill thinks the hardest part about the position is getting the line calls down.

http://www.kffl.com/player/17975/NFL

*He was just cut by the Jets.